ADVERTISEMENT

Anquan Boldin winner of the NFL Walter Payton man of the year award

unclemac07

Starter
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2007
Frederick Maryland
Just read on my NFL mobile app that he started the Qnquan Boldin Foundation in 2004 with the mission to expand educational and life opportunities to the poor and has been holding charity events throughout the country. He donated $1 million of his own dollars to start the organization and his foundation has been giving out scholarships and has been going overseas to fight for human rights in Ethiopia and Senegal. What a great leader. I had no idea he was doing this but i'm glad I just found out.

An All-time FSU and NFL great on top of all his on the field accomplishments. He has amazing character guy. Congrats Anquan. Go Noles!

That's an amazing accomplishment. So we have had Brooks, Dunn, and now Quan to win this award.

Congrats on your being a character guy who gives back.

That's an amazing accomplishment. So we have had Brooks, Dunn, and now Quan to win this award.
While uf honors their heisman winners w/ statues, it's my belief that these three Noles are the types men our program has produced that we ought to honor however we best can.

Amazing, humble and giving humans -- and college and nfl champions as well.

original.gif

cAQBNxD.gif

original.0.gif

BOLDINHB.gif

original.gif

BoldinBlock02.gif

1GCj5Kl.gif

boldin-dive.gif

fight.gif

He was a TOTAL BA when he was here! Not bad for a 4th round draft pick. I still remember him playing both QB and WR in the bowl game loss to Jawja. He was amazing in the SB as well. Winning the Walter Payton Man of the Year award is a hell of an accomplishment.

He was a TOTAL BA when he was here! Not bad for a 4th round draft pick. I still remember him playing both QB and WR in the bowl game loss to Jawja. He was amazing in the SB as well. Winning the Walter Payton Man of the Year award is a hell of an accomplishment.

He was a 2nd round pick not 4th, but regardless, he has had a good career.

Last edited:
One of the tougher receivers to play in this era. Congrats to him on another accolade, excellent career.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT