ADVERTISEMENT

Are there any Randy Rogers Band fans here?

Nole Daddy

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
I am going to see the Randy Rogers Band and Wade Bowen for the first time in Ft Lauderdale tonight.

My wife and I are Randy Rogers Band fans. Hell, we listen to just about all the Texas Red Dirt music.

Wade Bowen was a Sigma Chi at Texas Tech with a few guys I knew from high school. He's pretty much tied at the hip with Pat Green and his music sounds very similar to Pat's.

I've heard they put on a good show. I've never seen them live but they're supposed to be entertaining. My wife has seen Randy Rogers twice and said both times they put on a great show.

They're playing in Jacksonville on Saturday night. If my wife wasn't almost 7 months pregnant, we would probably go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nole Daddy
It's a good time. Great beer drinking Texas country. He does most of the festivals around Houston/Galveston

I'm pretty excited. I am relatively new to Red Dirt. My buddy goes to a bunch of shows and the festival in Steamboat, and he saw them last night in Atlanta. I asked him if any of these acts make it to Florida, and he said he didn't think so. At the end of the show they announced they would be in Lauderdale tonight so I am headed down there. Last minute thing and not much drinking, but I am down with it.

Saw them last night and Randy is one of the best shows around. Wade was very good as well but his guitarist was a bit cheesy.

I'd be shocked if you didn't leave as a fan tonight. Next up for you will be turnpike troubadours.

Saw them last night and Randy is one of the best shows around. Wade was very good as well but his guitarist was a bit cheesy.

I'd be shocked if you didn't leave as a fan tonight. Next up for you will be turnpike troubadours.
And said friend posts. Yeah thanks for letting me know about his concert. Steamboat 17.

That as one heck of a concert last night. Great show at a very cool small venue. I highly recommend seeing the Randy Rogers Band to anyone into that kind of music.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT