ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Ticket Question

dbwdcw

Starter
Gold Member
Feb 28, 2008
Are general admission tickets the only tickets available for single game sales through the school? I tried to get tickets through the school website for next Sat and Sun and only saw GA available. Are there other seats in the main section available walk-up on game days by chance or are they all sold as season tickets? I am coming into town next weekend and hope to catch two games with my son and don't know if I should buy stubhub tickets in advance as we do not want the bleacher seating. Thanks in advance for your help.

The grandstands are always sold out. The only way to get them will be StubHub or another avenue from a season ticket holder.

I have 2 for sec 3 row G for sale this weekend's Fri and SAT games

Are general admission tickets the only tickets available for single game sales through the school? I tried to get tickets through the school website for next Sat and Sun and only saw GA available. Are there other seats in the main section available walk-up on game days by chance or are they all sold as season tickets? I am coming into town next weekend and hope to catch two games with my son and don't know if I should buy stubhub tickets in advance as we do not want the bleacher seating. Thanks in advance for your help.
I have 2 for sec 3 row G for sale for the Saturday and Sunday games vs Clemson if you're interested.

You guys still have a couple tickets for this Sunday, April 16th? We are in Tally for the weekend and a few more days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT