ADVERTISEMENT

BC fan here....absolutely disgusting.

You guys absolutely got ......... over as you know. Legitimately disgusting what the committee did.

Go kick the ....... out of the Dawgs and if Bama or Texas wins the playoff you're the national champs IMO.
That's exactly what I've been trying to tell the knuckleheads on the main board. I'd rather it be Texas though...At least they deserve to be in the playoff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lifelong Clemson fan and no team I’d rather see us beat than FSU, but your team absolutely got screwed, cheated, pencil whipped, snubbed and disrespected. Time for both of us to exit the ACC.
And don’t kid yourself, the CFB is just a mirror image of the AP poll. The only difference from 30 yrs ago is they just pick 4 teams instead of 1.

Lifelong Clemson fan and no team I’d rather see us beat than FSU, but your team absolutely got screwed, cheated, pencil whipped, snubbed and disrespected. Time for both of us to exit the ACC.
And don’t kid yourself, the CFB is just a mirror image of the AP poll. The only difference from 30 yrs ago is they just pick 4 teams instead of 1.
I hope we both go to Big 10, I pray we don't go to SEC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT