ADVERTISEMENT

Best way to get ACC Network with current status.....

FEARmySPEAR76

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Dec 10, 2003
First off, I do not get paid by any providers and this may not be for everyone. I do care about my fellow Noles and I personally want to try to help everybody I can not only get the ACC Network from day 1 but also save a whole bunch of money for most. You will spend some money up front but save a whole hell of a lot down the road. I am not a rocket scientist but I can tie my shoes and I believe most will be able to follow me on this one.

Here is how to I do it.

#1. Go on amazon and buy a dual band Arris Surfboard modem (AC2350). It’s currently $144.

#2. You need an Apple TV for every tv in the home. Yes this cost but you never need to buy anything else again. You need an HD TV obviously.

#3. Call your internet provider and speak to retention dept to get lowest deal. I locked into xfinity 150 mbps for 2 years $49.99. I then pay $25 for unlimited. After tax I pay 77 a month. No rental fees. I own everything.

#4. Download PS Vue App. It’s a month by month charge. You don’t like it you cancel service. I have the core package which will carry ACC Network. Look online, as it has all sports channels you could ever need. Total price after tax $57 and change. No play station needed. Just download app.

#5. You then run a Ethernet cable from your modem to the Apple TVs. Obviously you run an hdmi cable from Apple TV to your tv and boom. No buffering ever.

Here is what you can do with the psvue. You can watch up to 6 TVs at once. Unlimited storage up to 28 days then shows knock off.

You can multi view up to 4 games at once from any networks.

Total price for me is $134 and change. Monthly.

I am a sports fanatic. I work my tail off and when it’s Saturday, this is what I do.

I have had this setup for over a year and it’s better than uverse, xfinity double play, directv, etc..

Private message me if I left anything out. The time is getting closer, and yes I do think the major providers will strike deals at the 24th hour. This is a guaranteed way to have it ready at a cheaper rate.

Go Noles

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News