ADVERTISEMENT

Black Sails is getting...............

Agreed. Enjoying Season 2. Season 1 started off slow and I wasn't really into it. I really like Season 2 so far.

Yes, some pretty interesting story lines are developing. I thought the Ned Lowe character would be a bigger part of the season. I also find Flint's back-story pretty interesting.

Originally posted by NoleManDan17

I thought the Ned Lowe character would be a bigger part of the season.
I was fascinated by him, but it just goes to show how badass Charles Vain and his crew really is.

Originally posted by NoleManDan17:

I also find Flint's back-story pretty interesting.
Completely concur.

I'm looking forward to the episode where they'll show what caused Flint to become a pirate and how it went down.

This show has really developed into something beyond T&A (which is always an added bonus).

This season is wayyy better than the first, almost bailed on the show.
Dont care much for the captain running the whore house and the female casts aren't much to look at.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by nynole1:
Originally posted by fsu1jreed:

Dont care much for the captain running the whore house and the female casts aren't much to look at.

He is about to join the fray.
So I surmised. I hope he and the two broads eat it soon then
Since he and the female pirate are actual historical figures (as is Vane), we'll see if the show handles them as far as facts go.

Originally posted by nynole1: So I surmised. I hope he and the two broads eat it soon then
I happen to think they are both smoke shows.............but that's just me.
Really? I just dont see it but to each their own. Can someone get the blonde to a dentist? I mean if they are going for accuracy, bravo, but come on!

Originally posted by nynole1: So I surmised. I hope he and the two broads eat it soon then
Really? I just dont see it but to each their own. Can someone get the blonde to a dentist? I mean if they are going for accuracy, bravo, but come on!
Er, what? Hannah New? Uh, okay.........to each their own.

Wow, wasn't expecting that and at first thought this subplot was absolutely terrible (eg Matt Damon in Interstellar), BUT after watching it a few more times..........it's perfect and completely fits. Man I love this show.

Don't have a problem with any of the women, especially considering they're in the tropics, with pretty much no dental or cosmetic care, much less bathing on a regular basis. I'm glad I hung with the show as well, it is definitely picking up some steam.

Originally posted by hatsbo:

Don't have a problem with any of the women, especially considering they're in the tropics, with pretty much no dental or cosmetic care, much less bathing on a regular basis. I'm glad I hung with the show as well, it is definitely picking up some steam.
Thats pretty much what I was saying.

Show is definitely much better now than it was in the first season. I know it wont happen but I hope Vain drives that knife right through Flints skull.

I know it wont happen but I hope Vain drives that knife right through Flints skull.
You know it won't.........I happen to think either Silver or Elanor saves the day.

On a side note, do you remember when Flint was talking to Mr. Scott (on the ship before he said "fire" in the previous episode) about the same person controlling both worlds......who do you suppose that is? It's not Lord Ashe, or it's not from the way that Flint was talking with Mrs. Barlow right before the confrontation.

I know it wont happen but I hope Vain drives that knife right through Flints skull.
You know it won't.........I happen to think either Silver or Elanor saves the day.

On a side note, do you remember when Flint was talking to Mr. Scott (on the ship before he said "fire" in the previous episode) about the same person controlling both worlds......who do you suppose that is? It's not Lord Ashe, or it's not from the way that Flint was talking with Mrs. Barlow right before the confrontation.
Could be someone we havent been introduced to yet?

What a confusing season...first big tough Flint is kissing another dude and then wimpy Rackham scores a sweet threeway with two babes.

This post was edited on 2/25 8:50 AM by alphachief

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT