ADVERTISEMENT

BLACK SAILS - Spoilers

EveryoneBleedsGarnet

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2010
New Smyrna Beach, FL
I can't believe there aren't more people talking about Black Sails, It's becoming one of the best shows on TV.

I think if it was on a bigger network, or even Netflix it would be way more popular.

Watching them hang Vane was a horrifying moment, I did not realize how much I enjoyed his character!

Predictions on the finale? Should be a good one.

It's taken over Deadwood for best series in my book. It's great.

Here's my prediction, Flint and Rodgers have an epic battle and right about the time it looks like Flint is done for Teach shows up with the Fleet and lays waste to the English. Teach then goes and takes over the Fort, which will give conflict for the next season.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
It's taken over Deadwood for best series in my book. It's great.

Here's my prediction, Flint and Rodgers have an epic battle and right about the time it looks like Flint is done for Teach shows up with the Fleet and lays waste to the English. Teach then goes and takes over the Fort, which will give conflict for the next season.
Sounds like a pretty good prediction, do you think Eleanor survives?

Love the show, I just don't start many threads/if any. I agree with the prediction, Teach saves the day.

Tried watching but the Pirates and pirate women had the model look. The ladies look as if they are wearing a naughty pirate costume at a Halloween party. Just not real enough I guess.

Season 1 is by far the worst. If you make it to season 2 you will be hooked.
Yeah, it took a while for character development to kick in, I relied on the lesbo scenes to carry me through the first year. But damn, the writing has really kicked in and character development has been top notch. The verbiage can get a little over the top sometimes, but the actors try to keep it under restraint, which really helps. It's major eye candy as well, with great scenery, set pieces and costumes.

I was really surprised they didn't rescue Vane. Think jreed is spot on with his prediction.
But is he REALLY dead? lol. I think most of the characters are historical figures, they've taken some liberty of course with time frames, etc. I do believe Vane was hanged in real life, although I'm not sure of the circumstances.

But is he REALLY dead? lol. I think most of the characters are historical figures, they've taken some liberty of course with time frames, etc. I do believe Vane was hanged in real life, although I'm not sure of the circumstances.

Historically he was executed but years AFTER Calico Jack and Blackbeard. I don't know if they're following reality that closely. IE Hitler wasn't killed in a theater in Germany.

The fact his men came in and pulled his hanging body down to quicken the death instead of lifting him to stop the hanging, I'd say yes. He's dead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT