ADVERTISEMENT

Bucs to offer Falcons OC their OC position.

Hopefully he does more with Jaboo than he did with Matt Ryan. I have no idea why Falcon fans have any faith in that guy taking them to the super bowl.

Originally posted by BacardiNole:
Hopefully he does more with Jaboo than he did with Matt Ryan. I have no idea why Falcon fans have any faith in that guy taking them to the super bowl.
Jaboo would do more with Rex Ryan than Matt Ryan would of with Bill Belichick..

Matt Ryan does not have "it".. Jameis does. That system fits him to a tee. imo. Stretches the field a lot.

Originally posted by noles756:

Hahaha I like that and I tend to agree.

Though for a few weeks I was super concerned about Jaboo winding up w/ the Jets w/ that fat lard coaching him into obscurity.

Originally posted by Noletoomuch:

I think that is a perfect system for Jameis.
PLEASE be true. Perfect system with the weapons we have now. Big down field receivers, good receiving TE, RBs who are great in the screen game, and Jameis would be a powerful QB to stand in the pocket and deliver.

If true, this is an indication that Bucs are going Winston. Dirk Koetter is a pro style OC. If you are going to draft Mariotta, you need to bring in someone to incoprate spread principles or at least dumb it down substantially.

Originally posted by noles756:

Hahaha I like that and I tend to agree.

Though for a few weeks I was super concerned about Jaboo winding up w/ the Jets w/ that fat lard coaching him into obscurity.
And you think Lovie is better?? Hahahaha
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by mandarinole:
If true, this is an indication that Bucs are going Winston. Dirk Koetter is a pro style OC. If you are going to draft Mariotta, you need to bring in someone to incoprate spread principles or at least dumb it down substantially.
Mariotta's only chance to make it in the league is for Philly to make some trades to get in position to draft him. If not he is screwed.

As a Falcon fan, I hope the Bucs pass on Jameis. His character issues are just too much.
tongue.r191677.gif

Koetter was conservative with leads or maybe it was Smith's fault . Cost us in NFC championship. bucs can have him

Ryan is as good as Flacco. He is good enough to win a sb. Hasn't any resemblance of a pass rush on d since he has been in Atl. Mostly patchwork olines. Yeah he shouldn't have taking so much money to help that cause

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT