ADVERTISEMENT

Damn, Was Hoping This Wouldn't Happen

I'm surprised he's still in New Orleans. Dennis Allen's decision to not play him when he was healthy seemed personal. I would think neither would want the other.

I'm surprised he's still in New Orleans. Dennis Allen's decision to not play him when he was healthy seemed personal. I would think neither would want the other.
Really what are his options though? Is another team going to take a chance like that for a back up? I think he was smart to take the money. Hold the clip board for a few years and pad that bank account.

$8mil can go a long way in changing one's mind, I guess.
Really what are his options though? Is another team going to take a chance like that for a back up? I think he was smart to take the money. Hold the clip board for a few years and pad that bank account.
I'm more surprised Allen wanted him back.

I'm more surprised Allen wanted him back.
Maybe Allen wasn't the one who decided not to play him or if he did maybe it wasn't his call that he came back. I mean its not a bad move to keep him as a back up if you could.

I was hoping Jameis would go be a backup in Denver. Payton improved him as a QB and another year getting that level of coaching would have improved him further.
That said, if he gets healthy and plays a couple of good games if Carr gets injured he will get maybe one more shot, the guy is still young.

But as was stated making 8 million a year and not getting jacked up every week is not a terrible job to have for the next 10 years

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT