ADVERTISEMENT

Devonte Freeman is a quote machine

Noiler

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2006
Florida
"I don't know what's gotten into me this offseason. I just feel like a whole new monster. And I ain't just talking."

" I'm still pissed off that I went in the fourth round and all those other running backs went before me," Freeman said. "There's a different type of mindset I've been having. And I don't think that chip is going to go anywhere because that's always going to be in the back of my mind when I look back at reality --- every running back that got drafted before me. Even though it's a blessing to be in the NFL, that chip is always going to be there."

"I'm in the hood with it. I keep it real at all times," Freeman said. "When I come back, that motivates them. When I was coming up to the park as a kid, nobody was coming back. Nobody was giving autographs for the kids. I'm from one of the worst projects ever and I still drive by there to this day.

"I want to show them, I want to show everybody, that I've got that dog in me. I've been out here working hard. But I'm not going to keep talking about it. I'm just going to let the work speak for itself."

ESPN.com

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News