ADVERTISEMENT

Did you buy a college class ring?**

Negative. Consider getting one to wear on gamedays or if I have son who attends FSU to give to him.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

didn't have the $$ in high school to get a ring so I bought my own college ring. lost it about 2 weeks later. =/

I got a college class ring. It's nice, and it includes a diamond in the middle that used to belong to my grandmother. It sits in a lockbox and I haven't worn it since maybe the year after I got out of college. It's too bad, too, because it really is a nice-looking ring.

Neither. But I don't like jewelry and only wear a wedding band.

I got one as a graduation gift (FSU '87), I really like it and used to wear it sometimes, but haven't worn it in many years now. But I'm not a jewelry person.... since I got divorced, that's the only jewelry I own (watches don't count).

Thought about it in high school then waited as I was going to college.

Thought about it in college then waited as I was going to law school.

Thought about it in law school...and passed.

I got one that was made of a non precious metal, I couldn't afford gold or silver, it still looks great, probably because I've never really worn it. It has my fraternity crest and the U.S. Army crest on it.

Mine was a graduation gift. I wear it quite a bit. It's huge people ask about it and I get to tell them how wonderful FSU is.

I especially wear it when I am going to meetings with gators or in court with a judge who is an FSU grad.

That's just me.

Both, high school and FSU. They weren't that expensive back then. Haven't worn it since the 80's.

Originally posted by TexSkills:

Originally posted by SoddyNole:
Neither. But I don't like jewelry and only wear a wedding band.
+1

I don't even wear a watch. My wedding band is the only thing I wear.
+2 on all of the above.

My parents bought it for me for graduation. I wear it all the time. Sitting here in austin wearing it with a longhorn t shirt on.

Originally posted by F4Gary:
Both, high school and FSU. They weren't that expensive back then. Haven't worn it since the 80's.
Same here for me - not even sure where the high school ring is anymore. Got the gold ring with the garnet stone in it when I graduated from THE Florida State University in 1982 - probably wore it for about a year and then just put it away.

Originally posted by seminole72:
yup. wear it regularly. only jewelry I ever wear besides my wedding band.
Ditto. I wear mine every day. I have 3 pieces of jewelry. My wedding band, class ring, and a watch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT