ADVERTISEMENT

Doing the Lord's work by cutting off man buns

surfnole

Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
He removed my Top-Knot. I was in fear for my life from this mad man. It will take me years to regrow my hair. I hope he gets the punishment he deserves for wounding me so viciously.”, said a victim of Ledbetter’s.

“You cannot assault an Angelino and not have consequences. Literally dozen’s of mens lives have forever been altered negatively. Years of therapy and hair regrowth is in the future for all of this man’s victims. Our hope is to thwart the aspirations of the next terrorist waiting for their turn, by making an example of Craig Ledbetter.”, said the Deputy D.A. for Los Angeles County, Benjamin Rivers.

Ledbetter was saying, “The Lord spoke to me this morning. He told me that men need to stop posing as women. He told me that I was to be his soldier here on earth doing his work. I have done nothing wrong. I was doing the Lord’s work!”, and with that he was off for his psychological evaluation.

Did these pony tail sporting dudes just let this person cut them off? None of them did anything? You could catch lead for that if a man bun wearer was packing.

In fact after reading again this must be fake.

Enquiring minds want to know😁
05937e81-657e-401f-82b5-12ce1cd19749.jpg

They seemed to have left off Fox, CNN, NYT, WA PO and OAN.

Its sad that we need lists like this to sort through the news. I used to go to the foreign sites for unbiased news but they have gotten bad as of late as well.
They did address that in the notes beneath their list.

Reactions: bcherod
Is this where the OP goes for legit news?
SMH

Yes. Parodies like The Onion. As bcherod noted in another thread, it doesn't meet the literary test. Single sourced news.

Reactions: bcherod
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT