ADVERTISEMENT

Exploding toilet at Dunkin’ in Florida left customer filthy and injured, lawsuit says

surfnole

Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
100K??? Mental Health ounseling? Exploding toilet at Dunkin’ in Florida left customer filthy and injured, lawsuit says. Paul Kerouac is seeking over $100,000, claiming he suffered “severe and long term injuries” after the explosion of a toilet in the men’s room of a Dunkin’ location in Winter Park. How about a lifetime supply of Dunkin Donuts.

This would be really nasty though.

Paul Kerouac is seeking over $100,000, claiming he suffered “severe and long term injuries” after the explosion of a toilet in the men’s room of a Dunkin’ location in Winter Park.

I bet it was an aunt flushing toilet, he dropped a super deuce and didn’t get his big donut eating arse up in time, most likely he was a guy who wipes while sitting

And the toilet basically has had enough, and said “ not today” donut man!

Honestly, it sounds like he had a blowout and the force shot the doo back up on him!

He is now known as “ the mad crapper”!

I bet it was an aunt flushing toilet, he dropped a super deuce and didn’t get his big donut eating arse up in time, most likely he was a guy who wipes while sitting

And the toilet basically has had enough, and said “ not today” donut man!

Honestly, it sounds like he had a blowout and the force shot the doo back up on him!

He is now known as “ the mad crapper”!
I just don’t know which way I can keep this going lol. So many hot takes to hash over. I didn’t know the sit down method was debatable for starters lmao

Seriously though. How much mental health issues or severe and long-term injuries can you have from getting poop on you? Have to question this guy's resilience level to begin with. What a weak society we have become.

I'd expect something like that to happen at taco bell, not dunkin.
Or Pizza Hut. I love me some Pizza Hut (I know) but man sometimes you don't even get out of the building. Taco Bell does it too.

On a related note. I was on a recent flight from Atlanta and a rather large dude walked by while boarding toting what looked and smelled like a 3 or 4 piece spicy. All I could think was that I was glad he was going to the back and how he was fitting into the john when the storm came. The looks he was getting while walking by people was comical.

Or Pizza Hut. I love me some Pizza Hut (I know) but man sometimes you don't even get out of the building. Taco Bell does it too.

On a related note. I was on a recent flight from Atlanta and a rather large dude walked by while boarding toting what looked and smelled like a 3 or 4 piece spicy. All I could think was that I was glad he was going to the back and how he was fitting into the john when the storm came. The looks he was getting while walking by people was comical.
Fried chicken?

Seriously though. How much mental health issues or severe and long-term injuries can you have from getting poop on you? Have to question this guy's resilience level to begin with. What a weak society we have become.
Not surprised... this is the linear path of a victimization culture. At some point, people will sue other people because they said something that offended them.

Society is at a point where your refusal to accept someone's actions is considered "intolerance"

Not surprised... this is the linear path of a victimization culture. At some point, people will sue other people because they said something that offended them.

Society is at a point where your refusal to accept someone's actions is considered "intolerance"
Yep. Unfortunately, that bus has left the station.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT