ADVERTISEMENT

Flew down from TN to go to USF game and Titans/ Bucs game

Silas33

Seminole Insider
Jan 22, 2009
Nashville, TN
Noles: First of all the rain sucked. Second, we sat 20 rows behind the USF bench, that was power 5 conference looking team, they were very big and very athletic looking. That was no USF team of the past, I was impressed by the eye test on them. Gholson started slow and Jimbo called it safe, but the O will be fine (thank God for Cook), I like our talent and think we will develop over time. The D continues to look stout. I don't know if you could tell on TV but USF's QB was very fast, elusive and slippery, we did a great job boxing him in. They didn't throw a pass deeper than 10 yards, so not sure why we weren't crowding the line more, but over all D look great. Whites pick in the end zone was a great play. Cook is just amazing he is able to hit windows with his speed that you didn't know were there, very impressive. The stadium looks a little rough in transition.

Bucs. vs Titans: First of all dang it was frigging hot. Bucs fans are rough looking and little sad. Second, that is the worst played games by a football team (Bucs) I have ever seen live in my life, they were terrible. Bad defense, piss poor blocking, numerous penalties. I have never seen a worse executed professional game in my life. Jameis was throwing off his back foot all day and running for his life. He also locked in on WR Vincent Jackson like he use to do with Rashad when things got harry and kept forcing passes. He played poorly, the two picks were as bad as I have ever seen by him. I am certain he will bounce back, but his team really sucks, so I wouldn't expect much.

Great weekend, Go Noles

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.