ADVERTISEMENT

Gano BABY!!!!!

So true. Dude seems to be trying to portray some kind of quasi-Michael Jackson persona. Strange, and annoying, but not totally surprising since he has some gata in him.

What's up with the Cam hate??? Dude is a great person and is having a phenomenal year...

Are you guys still hung up on him playing for the barn?

What's up with the Cam hate??? Dude is a great person and is having a phenomenal year...

Why do you say he is a great person? Wasn't he a confirmed thief at UF? What's up with the fake demeanor we see every time a TV microphone is in his face?

Reactions: mreddieo

This. Cam is energetic and has fun playing the game, and is phenomenal. What's so bad about TD dances and giving the ball to a kid?

Such a fake that he spent Thanksgiving feeding the poor.

You seriously biting on this typical agent orchestration?

He was dirty at UF and AU, is an athletic freak not by hard work, but by genetics. The real role model is the pastor or other Good Samaritan that organizes and handles the day to day operations of homeless services. Give me a friggin break building up this guy as someone kids should model themselves after.

First off, awesome for Gano. It was a clutch kick that was not an NFL gimme.

Second, Newton gave (unprompted) props to Gano in network post game interview.

Third, lets assume Newton was a d*ck in college (Gate, theft, cheating on tests, getting paid by AU), he's kept his nose clean for how many years in the pros? This is definitely like the Winston haters proclaiming that they KNOW he is a thug cause of crabs and false accusation. People mature. College kids grow up.

You seriously biting on this typical agent orchestration?

He was dirty at UF and AU, is an athletic freak not by hard work, but by genetics. The real role model is the pastor or other Good Samaritan that organizes and handles the day to day operations of homeless services. Give me a friggin break building up this guy as someone kids should model themselves after.

Actually, yes is. Perfect example of how one can make the best of opportunities that present themselves, leave the negatives behind, be a positive role model for those who need it most and spreading/sharing your blessings.

First off, awesome for Gano. It was a clutch kick that was not an NFL gimme.

Second, Newton gave (unprompted) props to Gano in network post game interview.

Third, lets assume Newton was a d*ck in college (Gate, theft, cheating on tests, getting paid by AU), he's kept his nose clean for how many years in the pros? This is definitely like the Winston haters proclaiming that they KNOW he is a thug cause of crabs and false accusation. People mature. College kids grow up.
Exactly, people get mad when people unfairly criticize Jameis, and act like they know he's bad person, yet here we are doing the same thing. It is possible Cam grew up, matured, and has become a great person.

Happy for Gano but I don't like Cam Newton. He seems more fake this year than ever.
Happy for Gano! The few times I have watched Cam play he has done well and seems to have fun. Big smiles and goofy. Not a Carolina fan or Cam fan, but dude has taken a ton of hard hits over the years and I have no issues with his success and him having fun. Good for him.

Reactions: mattcombs
I was at the game -- wild ending. Surely thought the Giants would pull off the upset.

I dont know if he is a bad person or not - he may be mother Theresa for all I know. But people know when someone is not being genuine.

I truly don't think he knows how to be himself in front of the mic. Either that or he has been tutored incessantly to NOT be himself.

Fact is I cannot recall a professional athlete less "real" than Cam Newton. I don't think his true personality is known to the general public - and that is not to imply his is bad - just unknown.

I personally love his enthusiasm for the game. But people just dont like fakes.

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
I dont know if he is a bad person or not - he may be mother Theresa for all I know. But people know when someone is not being genuine.

I truly don't think he knows how to be himself in front of the mic. Either that or he has been tutored incessantly to NOT be himself.

Fact is I cannot recall a professional athlete less "real" than Cam Newton. I don't think his true personality is known to the general public - and that is not to imply his is bad - just unknown.

I personally love his enthusiasm for the game. But people just dont like fakes.
How do you know this?? How do you know that he is fake? From what I hear on TV, and that's the only way I know, he is really a nice person. And , I am a panther fan , so guess I am prejudice. Most on this board don't seem to like him, course, most here don't seem to like anyone not connected to FSU. I do think that he is uncomfortable, at times ,talking to the media, but, a lot of folks are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT