ADVERTISEMENT

Genius or Idiotic ?

I could see it on a lake, although I'm not sure why I'd want to. But that would have to be terrible anywhere else.

With a typical setup, if there's a problem with your trailer, you can still use your boat. Not so much with this thing, which I think would also be prone to trailer issues since all the moving and electric parts spend alot of time submerged.

Reactions: DFSNOLE and dmm5157
maxresdefault.jpg

this-is-what-happens-when-you-fart-in-a-smart-car.jpg

Sealander-camper-boat-6.jpg

I like it as some sort of survival pod. If it is built for salt water then it is made of fairly non-corrosive material. I would like to see what kind of weight it can handle, power sources etc. Obviously the price point is going to be important. Much better for a lake or slow moving river than the ocean; but you may be able to modify it. You could also keep a few of these in your garage and fit them on a trailer.

Ok simple search says 20k, I have better things to do with my money that thing; maybe 10k, but not 20k.

Last edited:
I could see it on a lake, although I'm not sure why I'd want to. But that would have to be terrible anywhere else.

I'd like to see how it handles when it encounters a large wake. Is there a weight limit? I would imagine with food/beer/etc and maybe 3-4 people it would go down.....and fast. I also think it is like a scooter.....looks fun but you don't want anyone you know to see you riding one.

Looks like a gator redneck pond yacht.​

I don't live in the snow, but this is pretty genius.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT