ADVERTISEMENT

"Go To" Summer Beer

Yea you can buy the beer but have to pay extra for them to open it and you to drink it there

That's one of the reasons I don't think they'll last long term. None of the other bottle shops do that. Check out the Silver Cow on King Street. Good brew selection and good tapas style food. My wife and I know the owner through mutual acquaintances.

Reactions: cornnoleio11
That's one of the reasons I don't think they'll last long term. None of the other bottle shops do that. Check out the Silver Cow on King Street. Good brew selection and good tapas style food. My wife and I know the owner through mutual acquaintances.
Hung out there for a buddy's birthday. Cool spot away from the craziness of Dalias/Garage/Loft/Rogue. Even though I like those spots too.

LOL, I saw that news story. What was the number the thieves swiped? 7,000+ cases?

Hell, Sweetwater's beer quality ain't what it used to be so the thieves may return it.

It was something absurd. Made worse, because the guys at Sweetwater think they'll dump a lot of the less popular beer.

Agreed on Sweetwater. Certainly not who I'd ripoff.

Since I'm in Grants Pass, OR tonight it's Deschutes Inversion IPA. Pretty damn good with a 6.8% kick.

Oh, and I highly recommend Crater Lake when in the area.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT