ADVERTISEMENT

Going to be in Tally this weekend...Where should I go to watch the game?..

AJ's or the BW3 at the end of Tennessee St. - pick up some Fazoli's along the way.

Apparently now that I'm looking it up, East Side Marios started in Ontario then moved into Vermont and Northern New York State then hopped down for their failed Florida expansion. Which makes more sense than you'd think as there's a lot of Ontario snowbirds here.

CJ's, or some proxy. Beer, oysters and football games go together like stockings and garters.

YcQCYe.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't know Eastside Marios still existed. The ones in Texas, at least in D/FW, disappeared about 15 years ago.

Me either. I'm pretty sure all of the Florida locations disappeared the same time. But then just strolling along whatever the main business street is called in Niagara on our way to a steak dinner at the Keg (mediocre steaks but amazing views of the Falls, maybe THE best other than up close on a boat or the Cave of Winds) and we walked right by it. I did a double take as honestly I thought it was a Tally or at least Florida only thing that was dead. But apparently just like El Chicos, Beefy King and Po Folks it's just a "zombie chain" that shrank significantly but is still holding on in a few places decades later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT