ADVERTISEMENT

Guess I'm going to go ahead and post this....

wdnole

Star Player
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2006
Oviedo
even though I'm sure to jinx myself. I haven't had "the flu" or a cold in over three years now.

Not sure why... I'm 50+ years old and typically have gotten sick once or twice per year. I did feel like I was about to get sick several times during this past three years, but was always able to fight it off before it really kicked in. Usually with just some extra vitamin C and echinacea/goldenseal.

Ok, thats it... my next post will probably be from bed with a fever and chills.

Kids out of the house? Those bugs that pass around schools are rough.

New job that isn't around as many people?

My wife had a baby this winter and I worked from home- we didn't get sick all winter because we were so much more isolated than any previous winter.

I had been that way for the past few years, but have been getting hammered by bugs this year. Pretty much been since since January. Lost 20lbs so far just from loss of appetite.

Originally posted by seminole4life1:
Kids out of the house? Those bugs that pass around schools are rough.

New job that isn't around as many people?

My wife had a baby this winter and I worked from home- we didn't get sick all winter because we were so much more isolated than any previous winter.
Kids have been out of the house for a while, actually the other way around since I was divorced back in '02.

I've spent a lot of time working abroad these past three years, but that's not new either. I worked 9 months in Peru ('12 - '13) and now the past 6 months in Argentina. But worked in both countries previously.... I remember 08 and 09 getting really sick twice in Arg, pretty sure the second time was H1N1 "el gripe".

confused0024.r191677.gif

I rarely get sick....but, I'm just now over sinusitus, acute bronchitus, and upper respritory infection. forgive spelling. 3 weeks before I was 100 %. Sucked, i was coughing so bad I threw up a few times

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT