ADVERTISEMENT

Happy 40th Chili's

Fijimn

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 7, 2008
Best baby back ribs and fajitas around. Really, probably the best restaurant in Tally.

I dont know about ribs but their fajitas are pretty good, theres got to be a better place in Tallahassee to get ribs. I seldom eat ribs other than mine so Im not a expert.

hey, I'm no food snob. We eat there probably once a month+

Someone gave us a gift card to Chili's about a year ago. Every time we get ready to go out to eat my wife pulls out the card and says "what about Chili's?" We're still holding the card. Might be time to re-gift that card.

I usually eat at Chili's a good bit when traveling for work. Can't remember the last time I went there when I'm home.

But I do like it for their fajitas and burgers once in a while, I like to know they are "there".

Babybacks ARE really good there, but the one by my house has discontinued the dry rub, which was my fave. The others are still fine, but still....

Our first visit to a Chili's was when it opened up at the entrance to Carrollwood Village in Tampa back in the mid-80's when the kids were little.

I think they still make a good hamburger and fries. There's one here by the Marsh Landing Shopping Center in Jax Beach but I only eat there maybe once a year.

Originally posted by TexSkills:
They've always had good burgers and the bottomless chips and salsa isn't bad either.
Plus it's free if you sit in the bar area.

Originally posted by jy2581:

Originally posted by TexSkills:
They've always had good burgers and the bottomless chips and salsa isn't bad either.
Plus it's free if you sit in the bar area.
or if you buy a card for $10 from the local football team or boy scouts.

Chili's is decent comfort food. You're not going to get a culinary masterpiece, but I don't think anyone is expecting that.

I have not tried the new Pay at Your Table System. For the lunch time rush, I think that is pretty smart move. (mind you have haven't had a job where I only get x amount of time for lunch in 20 years, but for the cubicle dwellers and overhead employees that have to be back, I imagine it's great).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT