ADVERTISEMENT

Ireland Game

Timfsu

Starter
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2016
I would like to attend the game in Ireland. How and when will tickets be available and are there any groups going and then planning on visiting Ireland after the game?

I would like to stay in this loop. It's been many years since I last attended a live game. Too busy ... but Ireland has a magic to it. My wife and I, and our 13 year old daughter would attend.

I would like to attend the game in Ireland. How and when will tickets be available and are there any groups going and then planning on visiting Ireland after the game?

We are going to Ireland for the game along with three other couples. This is my first trip to Europe so we decided to do the tour package through Aer Lingus. We are doing a three city 8 day trip. This also includes our game tickets. We booked our own flights via delta. We are connecting through Minneapolis the direct to Dublin.

If you are a booster I would imagine your booster rep can assist with ticket info. Looking forward to seeing Noles in Ireland. Let’s paint the town garnet.

Reactions: Timfsu
I'm going over before the game and flying into London. We are doing Scotland, Belfast and Dublin along with a day or so in London on each end. I got tickets through a pub owner I know there but they should be available locally closer to the game. Right now, it's all package deals. I booked everything on my own as it comes out way less than doing a tour. Train and ferry tickets are easy to book online and not very expensive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT