ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting June 7 Official Visit Weekend: Ranking who is most likely to commit

OsceolaPat

Veteran Seminole Insider
Staff
Jul 31, 2022
Offensive lineman Max Buchanan, CB Ladarian Clardy, DE Zion Grady, S Bryce Fitzgerald, RB Ousmane Kromah, TE Chase Loftin, LB Ethan Pritchard, S Max Redmon and ATH Tony Williams
are all expected to take official visits to Florida State this weekend.

So, both Fish and I believe there will be at least one commitment this weekend so, I decided to rank the eight prospects (Ethan Pritchard is already committed to FSU) from 1 (most likely) to commit to 8 (least likely to commit) following their visits to Florida State this weekend.

1) Max Redmon-I Redmon's recruitment is working off FSU's timeline, I think it's just a matter of when will the Seminoles take his commitment

2) Ladarian Clardy-He waited a long time on an offer from FSU and I think they lead over Miss State. and UCF and Ole Miss. He is only going to continue to get more offers this fall but I wouldn't be surprised if he commits this weekend.

3) Max Buchanan-I thought he might have silently committed to FSU earlier this spring, but he certainly is enjoying the recruiting process, and I would be surprised if he committed before finishing all of his officials.

4) Tony Williams-He said when committed to UCF that it was always a two-team race between the Knights and that Noles. His visit wasn't scheduled until recently, so there is a chance he might flip.

5) Zion Grady-I think Grady's recruitment will continue to play out heading into his senior season. He still has visits to Auburn, Tennessee and Ohio State scheduled after FSU.

6) Chase Loftin-The longer his recruitment plays out the bigger the distance away from home becomes I factor in my opinion. Nebraska is just down the road, and they are putting the full court press on Loftin, TAMU and Missouri have also picked up some momentum with him.

7) Bryce Fitzgerald-FSU wasn't even in Fitzgerald's top-five when he spoke to Rivals last week, so I wouldn't expect a commitment from Fitzgerald.

8) Ousmane Kromah-This seems to be a three-team battle between FSU, Georgia and Auburn and I don't think he will do anything commitment wise until after his visit to UGA on June 21.

Reactions: Jeperr6564
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News