ADVERTISEMENT

Letroy Guion (sp?) didn't say he was from FSU?

Yeah, FSU. 2008 draft. Wondering why he blew us off too. Don't remember any problems here. He was part of the academic scandal and missed the bowl game (that we didn't play in ; )).

Did he flunk out of FSU? I know that he left early.

IIRC wasn't he a 0* that no one knew about and then just randomly commited? Pretty solid player during the list years

Reactions: choppyshop
Laveranues Coles always said "Jacksonville Ribault high." :( Lol. Seriously did I spell that correct?

Omigerd he didn't say fsu, he played and contributed at FSU. He was suspended during the music scandal. Quite a few players don't say the college.

A lot of these got their life on track because of a HS football coach who helped them get to college. It's a way to shout out to people who helped them along the way. FSU is a well know commodity

All hell would have broken loose in this thread if someone hadn't mention that wunderkind Aaron Rogers reps his CC rather than Cal.

I seem to recall he had a big game or play back in 2007-2008ish against UM when we won. May have been the Umuff game in Tally. I was there just don't remember the year. I had never heard of him before the game.

Laveranues Coles always said "Jacksonville Ribault high." :( Lol. Seriously did I spell that correct?

He was mad at FSU for kicking him off the team after having his three strikes. Dillards was strike three for him.

Why would he? He never contributed!

???????

He played for three years and played in 34 games. He was a good player for us, but not a star or anything. Would have been one had he come back for his senior year, but I think that academics played a role.

Of course it's his right, and of course some other players do it too. That's irrelevant though.

It's still disappointing that a Nole wouldn't choose to rep his alma mater.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT