ADVERTISEMENT

Nespresso machine...

OsceolaNole

Starter
Sep 19, 2002
FreeFly, was it you that has one of these or posted once on where you buy the capsules?

Looking for some insight. Wife mentioned one for her birthday. She's a SBUX nut. Trust me, I know this thing is not ever going to replace the SBUX spend and will likely sit dormant in 3 months...but I just got the VertuoLine machine bundle. It was $100 cheaper direct on their website vs. Macy's.com. Yes, could have saved a few bucks buying through Amazon, but I need it to come gift wrapped with free shipping in 2 days, and didn't want to deal with the Amazon site.

Two questions:

- Anyone have experience with it? Is it a POS?
- How can I buy the capsules on the cheap?

Go Noles! ---:>

I use the nespresso and its really good for a latte. It doesn't replace my standard morning cup of coffee, but for a latte its nice. The only efficient place to buy the nespresso capsules is directly from nespresso and you have to buy in a lot of 50, however you receive them very quickly. I often get them the very next day.

There are some other brands that you can use as well such as hi-line which gets ok reviews.

The nespresso is very well made though. Its definitely not a POS. My only complaint is how difficult it is to get capsules. In other countries it is simpler since it is the primary go to single cup machine, but it hasn't caught on here like the Keurig (which is a pos in my opinion). I will say that their milk frother/steamer is amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT