ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Mock draft

1nole2

Walk-on
Jun 13, 2007
I know its 4 months away, but will someone be heading up the mock draft again this year??

With the 5th pick in the 2014 NFL draft, the Oakland Raiders select, WR, Sammy Watkins, Clemson University.

insider_g_watkins_b1_576x324.jpg

Originally posted by 1nole2
I know its 4 months away, but will someone be heading up the mock draft again this year??
Yes for sure we'll do it again. I was just thinking about it as well...usually start thinking about it once college ball ends. Thanks for posting.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by fsu67810:
Yes for sure we'll do it again. I was just thinking about it as well...usually start thinking about it once college ball ends. Thanks for posting.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Can I make a suggestion? We usually start pretty much after the combine concludes. I suggest waiting until about 1 week after the start of free agency (in early March IIRC) so that we can get a better gauge of team needs as by then a lot of the top free agents have signed a few draft pick led trades have been pulled off.

eg. last year KC still had not acquired Alex Smith when we began our draft and that would have drastically changed the way the draft would have gone for our mock.

I look forward to the mock as it's always a fun thing to participate in.

Originally posted by Rishi

Can I make a suggestion? We usually start pretty much after the combine concludes. I suggest waiting until about 1 week after the start of free agency (in early March IIRC) so that we can get a better gauge of team needs as by then a lot of the top free agents have signed a few draft pick led trades have been pulled off.

eg. last year KC still had not acquired Alex Smith when we began our draft and that would have drastically changed the way the draft would have gone for our mock.

I look forward to the mock as it's always a fun thing to participate in.
Yeah that is a good suggestion. Draft doesn't even start until May this year...so maybe we can start the last week of March or something.

Thanks for the input.

Originally posted by Manch.
With the 5th pick in the 2014 NFL draft, the Oakland Raiders select, WR, Sammy Watkins, Clemson University.

HA!!! That's a classic Al (Wispy) pick.

With the #2 pick, the craptastic Washington Redskins select...wait, what?!?!?

OH GOD DAMMIT I QUIT.

I'll take the Chiefs again. They earned their "i" back this year.

Originally posted by Manch.

HA!!! That's a classic Al (Wispy) pick.
I think that Clowney would be an Al Davis pick. I think that Watkins is gonna be a great pro, and the Raiders already passed on Megatron for that fat QB from LSU.

I would love to see white Pryor playing for the Raiders. Of course, the Raiders will pick Manziel and he'll promptly get busted in a hotel room with a tranny and an ounce of blow.

Uncle Walter has 7 Noles going in the first 3 rounds (not including Freeman who declared this afternoon). Jernigan is slated at 44 but will be moved up. Erving is 19th, but I believe he is coming back to FSU.

He has Winston #1 to the Jets and Darby #8 to the Steelers in 2015.

Originally posted by DFSNOLE
If you start an info/sign up thread, I will pin it up for you.
Good idea I'll do an official sign up thread.

Originally posted by DFSNOLE:
If you start an info/sign up thread, I will pin it up for you.
wait what...you have mod powers...oh hell no...

going to PGSF thread now to file formal protest

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT