ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Help a fellow nole with research

barefootnole

Contributor
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2005
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7QBGP8K

Hey Noles, long time member here that mostly just lurks. I'm currently conducting some research before finishing school that I could greatly use some help with. I would greatly appreciate the help from fellow Noles, the survey takes about two minutes and it would help a great deal to those that wouldn't mind taking a second to complete it! Thanks for the help!

I'd do it if i knew just a little about what it was before clicking the link

It's research on patient-provider relationships and health literacy (I'm in pharmacy school). There's no identifying info used just a few yes or no questions and a few rating how you feel about healthcare.

Reactions: ReliableOstrich
Done, good luck.

Will you be sharing the results with us - very curious to see if other respondents have similar thoughts as i.

Thank you so much for the help! I need as many as possible.

Bacardi - I can post the results once the survey process is finished.

Reactions: ReliableOstrich

Hey Noles, long time member here that mostly just lurks. I'm currently conducting some research before finishing school that I could greatly use some help with. I would greatly appreciate the help from fellow Noles, the survey takes about two minutes and it would help a great deal to those that wouldn't mind taking a second to complete it! Thanks for the help!
Just finished.

Thanks for the help everyone! The more people the better so every person that completes it helps a ton!

Thank you so much for the help! I need as many as possible.

Bacardi - I can post the results once the survey process is finished.

Yeah, I'm interested in this topic and the results too...

Seminoleesq - the front half was written in that format based on advice from our advisor.

And I can definitely post the results once they are finalized.

On Question 11, why not just use a 5-point scale instead of forcing those silly scores in there? Also, your Rarely/Limited/Occasional descriptors are too similar to each other to be of any help.

Q12, 13, and others - a pharmacist isn't really a "heathcare provider"

Q16, again you have silliness with adding a 10 scalar points to a 4-point scale.

Q19, you have an other-specify with no radio button with which to choose it. That is a screw up that you'll realize when you go to analyze your data.

Completed the survey, good luck with it.

Nolemite - thanks for the suggestions, this is my first time conducting research so there are definitely some things I would change if I could, but its been a good learning experience.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT