ADVERTISEMENT

Overall Observations

Nole0070

Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2013
Never post but love reading all the posts. I haven’t been this frustrated since Willie. This team had a chance to come out and show everyone last week wasn’t a fluke. Instead they lay an egg.

The worst part is that it’s not just one thing. It’s so many. DJU is not the guy but when he did make throws we dropped em. I have no idea what Morlock was doing but the OL was easily one of the worst performances I’ve seen in a long time. Playcalling was horrible (again)!

D Tackles are non existent and LB play is the worst I’ve seen in a very long time. We played two tough QBs for sure but at the end of the day the DL and Linebackers got owned (again).

I think the thing that bothers me the most is going for it on 4th and 5 in the start of the third quarter when the offense wasn’t doing anything. I know people are gonna say the defense couldn’t stop them but you have to punt the ball there being down just one score.

I’m sure I’ll get the go back to not posting comments but just really frustrated and wanted to rant. Always, Go Noles but just super upset with us from all aspects.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.