ADVERTISEMENT

Peach Bowl Tickets link question

CC0492

Seminole Insider
Apr 1, 2002
I haven't been to one of our Bowl games in a long time and I live in the ATL Metro area. So I saw the link on the home page and it redirects to a bunch of other sites listing tickets for really low prices.

Are those sites actually legit (Uber Seat, Ticket City, FedEx something or other)? I can get a ticket for $23 in the upper section on the 30yd line and they'll email it to me? Call me skeptical, but like I said it's been a long time. Thanks!

I haven't been to one of our Bowl games in a long time and I live in the ATL Metro area. So I saw the link on the home page and it redirects to a bunch of other sites listing tickets for really low prices.

Are those sites actually legit (Uber Seat, Ticket City, FedEx something or other)? I can get a ticket for $23 in the upper section on the 30yd line and they'll email it to me? Call me skeptical, but like I said it's been a long time. Thanks!
I also live in ATL and I have used Stubhub w/o any problems. The ticket prices are accurate; I bought mine early and really overpaid.

Its a noon time kick on New Years Eve. Tix should be easy to find. Probably even easier since we were just in Atl for the Tech game.

The match-up has a great deal to do with the cheap tickets as well. The school is going to take a bath on their allotment.

As long as you buy from one of the major distributors - StubHub, SeatGeek, Ticketmaster - you're fine. I just bought a pair via SeatGeek and have already downloaded them.

Is there a Seminole side to the stadium? If so, which Upper level sections are Seminole and which are Cougar?

Got some tix via stub hub. They have a person's name on them when I downloaded them. Never saw that before. Is that normal?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT