ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 27 The John Deere Classic

Bill,
For all the guys I played against in even JC or mini events, every single one of the. Guys had it in them.
They were like Pat Perez only more severe. It’s not that the 62 is there. It’s what comes tomorrow. Is it another round in the 60’s or a 76 ?

And thru 11, he is even par on the round with one bogie and one birdie.

Reactions: fsukenny
News flash, my Sundays are about the same whether I watch or listen to coverage.
Had an almost 3-hour drive today, solo, thankfully, so I had on PGA Tour Channel the entire ride.
In that three hours my 2 players in the top 10 were mentioned once, damn it , when does football start

Hell of a Day by Sepp, but 17 / 18 might have cost him the win

If he doesn't win, I guess Dawg can blame me for this one. (Wasn't my intention in any way to jinx Straka...I figured it was over. 🤷‍♂️)

• Haha
Reactions: NoleinATL
If he doesn't win, I guess Dawg can blame me for this one. (Wasn't my intention in any way to jinx Straka...I figured it was over. 🤷‍♂️)
You could have waited until he finished his round to post that I had picked him...🤦‍♂️

News flash, my Sundays are about the same whether I watch or listen to coverage.
Had an almost 3-hour drive today, solo, thankfully, so I had on PGA Tour Channel the entire ride.
In that three hours my 2 players in the top 10 were mentioned once, damn it , when does football start

3-hour drive? What did you do, try driving across the top end perimeter?

That was a good day of golf! While watching is always better, I think PGA Tour radio does a really good job of describing the action if you find yourself traveling while golf is on. Nice win by Sepp, left the door open, but nobody could catch him in the end.
Side note- Adberg is a heck of a player, he looks like the real deal, interested to see how he does at the Scottish Open.

In the PGSF, only one player picked the winner for a runaway victory.
Great pick by @FSUdawg to get his 5th win of the year

JDC-Winner-23.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly

That was a good day of golf! While watching is always better, I think PGA Tour radio does a really good job of describing the action if you find yourself traveling while golf is on. Nice win by Sepp, left the door open, but nobody could catch him in the end.
Side note- Adberg is a heck of a player, he looks like the real deal, interested to see how he does at the Scottish Open.

In the PGSF, only one player picked the winner for a runaway victory.
Great pick by @FSUdawg to get his 5th win of the year

JDC-Winner-23.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly
Congrats Dawg !!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT