ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 34 The Northern Trust

That hurts my feeling (singular).

oh wow, my apologies, any mention of a particular player the tour office may be supporting was an internal communication, just tour business, not for public consumption...just dont even think about what you read..Good Luck

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Game sure seems a little easier when you can go driver gap wedge almost every hole..

wow what a shot by Spieth

damn..that was an aggressive drive and he hit it a mile

what a good day for golf

For all the golf is in trouble folks , I give you the 4th round of The Northern Trust as evidence the game is in a fantastic place. . What an exciting round of golf by two extremely talented golfers. Might be a prisoner of the moment comment, but that is the best drive I have ever seen to put a person in position to win a tournament. 341 yards over the water after 25 minutes earlier hitting it into the rough, as DFS stated, that took some big ones. That doesn't even bring up the putts, 16 and 18 par saves were great putts. Just a great day of golf.

In the PGSF, we have seen this story before folks, Liz getting hot at the end of the year. his picks of DJ and Thomas push him to the win over Ed.

congratulations Liz

NT%20Winner_zpschhib6zj.png

will post updated leader board shortly

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT