ADVERTISEMENT

Podcasts and news sources.

Banditking

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Apr 25, 2002
Thinking about tone, echo chambers and the political landscape.

Anyone here listen to Honestly? It’s run by Bari Weiss, a former ny times editor, who left because of progressive left ideological dominance at The NY Times.

I also like intelligence squared (debate on modern issues with multiple educated perspective representations), and hardcore history.

My regularly viewed news sources (attempting to get broad swath):

Wall Street Journal (preferred)
The Atlantic
New York Times
BBC
Cnn (website to monitor crazies)
Fox (website to monitor crazies)

Reactions: seminoleed
Ed Wallace is great!
His show sucks. He supposedly "retired" 2 years ago. We stopped listening to him even before that.
Completely biased and he is not a car guy. He is/was a car salesman and knows very little about the mechanics of a car. He only talks about the dealerships that advertise on his show. Stop advertising, your stuff disappears off his show and website even if you have supported him for a long time.

His show sucks. He supposedly "retired" 2 years ago. We stopped listening to him even before that.
Completely biased and he is not a car guy. He is/was a car salesman and knows very little about the mechanics of a car. He only talks about the dealerships that advertise on his show. Stop advertising, your stuff disappears off his show and website even if you have supported him for a long time.
Ok, tell us what you really feel! I can’t think of any other content provider that promotes advertisers.
JK, the website is great for gathering lots of content into an accessible “portal”.
I appreciate you sharing his site with us many years ago.

I listen to Rogan, bill maher, WSJ. I really like Rogans podcast. But it’s not really “news” source. Just two people shooting the bull on a wide variety of topics

Flip through Fox News headlines. And whatever pops up on my computer screen at my home page. Flip through those headlines.

Wow. I’m recalling him from 20 years ago so obviously my take is outdated.

Reactions: F4Gary
I also like Red State, HotAir, Twitchy. I will look l at CNN/Fox. I like CNN for breaking news like the Iranian helicopter crash today.

When I was at the Pentagon, we got a news daily that came from the OSD news brief. I still get that every day and use it for most news sources. Its DoD and GOV centric but also contains a lot of domestic type news stories. Otherwise, I'll go to one of the local sites for local news and CNN/Fox for breaking stuff. I can't stand the constant slant but that's where we are these days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT