ADVERTISEMENT

Question about Parking Pass for Orange Bowl

nolemrs54

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
North Carolina
I understand we are not allowed to buy or sell parking passes on Warchant due to the fact they come with our Booster level tickets - but I have a Parking Pass I purchased for the Orange Bowl that I no longer need due to the fact that my grandson is now coming down with his girlfriend (after graduation from college) and we are going to go by bus into the stadium. Can I sell it for face value? It is in a Blue Lot which is next to the stadium. Can a moderator please get back to me. Thanx

I understand we are not allowed to buy or sell parking passes on Warchant due to the fact they come with our Booster level tickets - but I have a Parking Pass I purchased for the Orange Bowl that I no longer need due to the fact that my grandson is now coming down with his girlfriend (after graduation from college) and we are going to go by bus into the stadium. Can I sell it for face value? It is in a Blue Lot which is next to the stadium. Can a moderator please get back to me. Thanx

hello, i am interested in the parking pass if admin oks

richlockrem at gmx dot com

Thanks I have been waiting on a moderator to send me an answer since last night. I will send you an email now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT