ADVERTISEMENT

Rex Grossman Rejects $54,000 Check, Opts to Enjoy Holidays

JohnnieHolmesNole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
I saw where the Browns tried to re-sign their former QB, Rex Grossman, to play the last/final game of the 2014 season (because Manziel and the other guy are banged up). Rex would have received a minimum check of $54,000 for the week. He said "nah," preferring to spend the holidays kite surfing.

Frankly, can't blame the guy, even though he is a gata. He spent 12 years in the League, so should be financially set. After taxes, that $54,000 is down to $35,000 or so, and, of course, you can literally be killed playing behind the Brown OL. For some reason I found the story a little refreshing. Family > NFL.

The family that does whip its together stays together....

kWh7Ax2.jpg

This post was edited on 12/23 7:05 AM by BigHungryNole

Originally posted by WOLVERNOLE:
Bacardi, ru hitting the Bacardi a lil early there? Whass u sayin' ?

Personally, I think Grossman made a cool move there.
LOL, Rex was known in college to dabble in a variety of fun treats in pill, powder and gas form. Assuming nothing has changed, I'm sure he could use that Browns money to buy some molly (a purer form of the esctacy that he so enjoyed during his transformative years).

Good for him.

Must feel good to be able to say know to $54,000 for one week of work.

#couldusethatscratchman

Originally posted by BacardiNole:
Originally posted by WOLVERNOLE:
Bacardi, ru hitting the Bacardi a lil early there? Whass u sayin' ?

Personally, I think Grossman made a cool move there.
LOL, Rex was known in college to dabble in a variety of fun treats in pill, powder and gas form. Assuming nothing has changed, I'm sure he could use that Browns money to buy some molly (a purer form of the esctacy that he so enjoyed during his transformative years).

3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine aka MDMA is a Molly aka ecstasy.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT