SO, ITS BEEN_DAYS SINCE FSU HAS BEATEN UF IN THAT DUMP IN TALLY

Discussion in 'Smack Board' started by Big Johnson, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Big Johnson

Big Johnson Contributor
    Expand Collapse

2. bobo_the_switchin_sissy

Expand Collapse

Dear Nole fans,

What goes around comes around. Your lost decade has begun.

Sincerely,

All the rival fans that Shot banned

Cold Gator, mcanes and 96-06-08GATOR like this.
  3. 96-06-08GATOR

96-06-08GATOR Star Player
    Expand Collapse

This one will last a looooooooooooong time....Bwaaaaahahahaha. Gators 41-14

4. Smackum

Smackum Ultimate Seminole Insider
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

So, _lil weenie..why did you feel the need to get yourself another name to hide behind. Since fu won the game and therefore the bragging rights I would think you would want to use one of your original names. It gives you more credence.

93and99 likes this.
  5. bobo_the_switchin_sissy

Expand Collapse

I did not make a new name. With that said, I would use my original King Gator, if I could, that I had for 20 years before Shot banned it for hurting his feelings.

Big Mo 77, Cold Gator, FLDUKE and 2 others like this.
  6. Smackum

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

They all add up to one thing...a hot stinking mess of gader shat.

NoleLizards likes this.
  7. bobo_the_switchin_sissy

Expand Collapse

Dude, reading the aftermath of the UF-FSU game is a hot stinking mess of shat for FSU. I see fans making racist comments, fans refusing to buy tickets and fans withholding donations to the program, talks of de-commitments, talk of Mullen poaching your recruits. You see the writing on the wall. You know damn well it may actually be worse next season.

Cold Gator, FLDUKE and mcanes like this.
  8. 96-06-08GATOR

Expand Collapse

They already want to kill the coach? But but I thought Smackum said Taggart would be worshipped...lol

Cold Gator and mcanes like this.
  9. Smackum

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

You Richard Craniums are in for a huge disappoint if you think our recruiting class is going south. Stick around, you will be in for the shock of your worthless lives when early signing day rolls around. Look us up after early signing day. No, that won't be necessary, we'll look you up.

Coach Willie isn't what we expected as a coach, admittedly, but this class he is about to bring in, coupled with the one he had last year, will be the start of FSU's rebound. There will be coaching changes and some of the deadhead players WT inherited will be gone. Some of the coaching staff he had to throw together in less than a month to save last years recruiting class will be gone and better one's put in place,

You a-holes think WT is the problem. Not so fast as the man says. The problems run much deeper than that and only time will cure those. WT was left with a roster full of me first losers by the previous staff and only getting rid of those will start the recovery process. Attrition through graduation, processing, and players flat out quitting will start almost immediately, and that includes coaches that didn't measure up and didn't belong at FSU.

Coaching changes might be delayed until early signing day is over, but they are coming.

Winning the games isn't the most important issue with this team, changing the culture and attitudes is. That means getting rid of the left over losers with bad attitudes is a must and only by recruiting the right type of player will do that.

As for winning, I get that you guys have a right to crow and rejoice in the victory. I don't have a problem with that. To the victor goes the spoils, but think about this. You just beat the worst team FSU has had since 1973. lmao Laugh loud and laugh often because it won't last long.

BTW...some advice on a personal level for you. I take note that you have intimated that you can bully posters on here. Well, here is one that you can't. I told you once where I live and invited you up to take care of business personally. The invite still goes. You can post anything you want, but don't try that shat on me, it won't fly. Razz our ass all you want, that's what smack boards are for, but the other stuff takes on an entirely different tone and scope and you need, or should, keep it on a lighthearted basis. Threats or implied threats, ain't going to cut it with me. You're my rival friends, not my enemies, until you prove otherwise, so don't. That's friendly advice, not a warning or a threat.:cool:

Peteb5 and FLDUKE like this.
  10. bobo_the_switchin_sissy

Expand Collapse

Damage control by Smackum. He thinks the Noles will be better if/when Willie brings in a highly ranked recruiting class. I guess the previously highly ranked classes were not enough?
    It’s 100% coaching. Look at what Mullen did with McElwain’s recruits that everyone on WC made fun of. Your sloppy and penalized team is a reflection of coaching.

Cold Gator, FLDUKE and mcanes like this.
  11. NoleLizards

NoleLizards Ultimate Seminole Insider
    Expand Collapse

6:37 A.M.?? [​IMG]

12. Big Johnson

Big Johnson Contributor
    Expand Collapse

13. Smackum

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

This is where you and other folks critical of FSU's situation go off the rails so badly. You don't know the rot that had set in from he previous coaching staff, especially, the head coach. Little do you know that it started three years ago and has gotten progressively worse each year since,

Admittedly, our present coach isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but what happened this year is his blame only in shares. There is no way to really compare the two coaches and the job they did side by side because the set of problems for each school was so different.

Mullins did a terrific job and I would not be so stupid as to suggest otherwise. He had some decent players and his job was to restore the program to normalcy. He did that, and added an offensive plan that was easy to understand by his players and in doing so he installed discipline to a team that hasn't had any in years. He didn't make a lot of dumb ass in -game decisions, and in general, just did the job that he was hired to do. In his case, it was coaching because he took basically the same team from last year and produced very good results.

Our guy made numb nut decisions from beginning to end, but that doesn't mean he won't be a good coach. I think the job he had to do was much larger than he anticipated and he got overwhelmed. What he does between now and spring practice will seal his fate, one way or the other.

You are wrong on the damage control. Hell, your guy out coached our guy and your team out played our team. I'm not embarrassed to admit that. What I do know is now that his system is in place and he get's his type of guys to run it, he will be good to go. He is already moving guys out that don't go along with his vision, or are just spoiled, entitled jerks. Next season will run much smoother. In addition, we have a much softer schedule and that will help.

Bottom line is by this time next year we will find out if he can coach or not. I'm not a fan of his and couldn't care less if he leaves, but he isn't a complete dummy. Some of his coaching staff is, however. At least two of them are in the knuckle dragging line. Those two, plus possibly another one, has to go.

If you want to get a line on how well we will improve, just check out the Oline recruits he brings in class. Plus, Sam Howell, the qb out of NC, who was born to run a rpo offense, is on his way.Can't wait.:D

13 Smackum, Nov 26, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    NoleLizards likes this.
  14. 96-06-08GATOR

Expand Collapse

Smackum relax. Small point, Mullen takes McElwain's players that won 4 games last year to 9 this year. Your guy took Jimbos players that won 7 last year to 5. Taggart is not the guy with or without his own players.You are in a death spin without a parachute..I was there too. FIND A SHEET AND BAIL NOW!!!!!

Cold Gator and FLDUKE like this.
  15. 96-06-08GATOR

Expand Collapse

Point again, how does he end up being the most penalized team in 1A? I've never seen that much confusion on a field EVER and neither have you guys......aaaaaaaaaaaaand what would that have to do with players fitting Taggarts schemes? Nothing! You guys are screwed royally if you think it gets better..

Cold Gator likes this.
  16. Smackum

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Points taken, however, how can it get any worse, so it has to get better. Now, concerning the penalties. Had you been following FSU very closely, you would know the repeat offenders were the old guard left over from our past dipshat coach. A goodly portion of those will be gone and almost all of the one's left will be replaced. Since you aren't close to the program, you just can;t grasp how serious this problem is. They just would not listen, nor would they play hard. Only one game, the BC game, did they resemble a real football TEAM.

Now, having said that, all the coaching staff is to blame for putting up with it. They had a goal in mind of saving their new players for future years and in doing so, the punishment for these repeated transgressions was virtually nil, so they got to keep playing. The coaching staff also went so overboard trying to get away from our dipshat former coach's screaming and cursing players on every play that the leiniency (sp) got out of hand. The problem was they had to field a team and if they weren't going to play their young guys they had to play the others.

To highlight the difference, for instance, from the Bowden/Andrews years, Mickey once told a player to run to the top of Doak C and when he got to the top, just keep on going.

Now, let's get to the nut cutting. This was the worst coached team I have ever seen, anywhere, much less at FSU. Setting aside the obvious penalty problems for the moment, the entire staff, headed by WT, made in-game decisions, or the lack of decisive in-game decisions, that boggled the imagination. Why, hell and damnation, on one particular play when we had ten guys on the field, the fu guy had no one to guard. The fu guy had to tell the FSU sideline we only had ten on the field and would they please send a player out there. Worse yet, the play before that one, there were only ten guys on the field, Yikes!!!!

The team was undisciplined, ill coached and unprepared to play come Saturdays. This lies right at the head coach's doorstep and what he does from now until September 2019 to overcome this will determine his future at FSU, and to some extent, FSU's long term future. I can assure you that a repeat year like this one will be his last. FSU will run him. The popular opinion is that we don't have the dough to buy him out. Don't you believe it, he is gone if things aren't getting much better. The entire year of missteps by him is contrary to his coaching resume', so we all hope it's just a cumulative effect. We shall see.

16 Smackum, Nov 26, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  17. bobo_the_switchin_sissy

Expand Collapse

Smackum is avoiding the point. The point is not getting better o-line, better QB. The point is Willie. He can recruit a five star player at every position and you’ll still have the Willie factor. He is a lousy coach. The most penalized team is a reflection of coaching. If your Offensive & Defensive coordinators suck...who hired them?

[​IMG]

18. Big Johnson

Big Johnson Contributor
    Expand Collapse

19. Smackum

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

i take it reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Where in my post about this subject did I avoid acknowledging WT isn't doing the job he was hired to do? Go ahead, show me, point it out, I'm waiting.

As for your other statement about the qb and Oline, that also shows your ignorance. When the Oline ends the season ranked dead last in All of FBS football it makes a huge difference in the games results. Two of the starters were ranked 849 and 848 out of all the Olinemen in FBS football. Want to know how many there were in all of FBS football? That would be 849 and 848. Our qb was tasked to run an rpo offense, but was afraid to run with the ball. How do you think that worked out?

Given a decent rpo qb and a quality offensive line, you bet your ass the results would be different. You should stick to what you know about real football......nothing.

20. 96-06-08GATOR

Expand Collapse

Smackum, honest to God the Creator of this Earth, I always wondered when we're going to see Fisher pull a Woody Hayes. Year after year watching him pull on the face mask of one of your quarterbacks or any player that screwed up. A@M players already getting yanked around this year drew a small amount of national attention. Jimbo will slip though and over do it when there's more to lose. I'm just glad a nole pointed it out because a lot of people thought the guy was doing 120 in a school zone...

Cold Gator and mcanes like this.
  21. Big Johnson

Big Johnson Contributor
    Expand Collapse

22. Big Johnson

Big Johnson Contributor
    Expand Collapse

23. Big Johnson

Big Johnson Contributor
    Expand Collapse

24. Cold Gator

Cold Gator Contributor
    Expand Collapse

Same number of losses for FSU!

25. Big Johnson

Big Johnson Contributor
    Expand Collapse

26. Big Johnson

Big Johnson Contributor
    Expand Collapse

27. Big Johnson

Big Johnson Contributor
    Expand Collapse

10, we're officially in double digits now

28. Smackum

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Little Weenie, just think, in two more months it will match you I.Q.

93and99 and NoleLizards like this.
  29. 96-06-08GATOR

Expand Collapse

11..Gators 41-14.

30. Big Johnson

Big Johnson Contributor
    Expand Collapse

31. 96-06-08GATOR

Expand Collapse

13....Gators 41- 14!

Cold Gator likes this.
  32. Big Johnson

Big Johnson Contributor
    Expand Collapse

14.....(number of points scored by the losing team)

96-06-08GATOR likes this.
  33. Smackum

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

LMAO...at this thread and wondering if a frigging gate has ever had an original idea. They are so bereft of ideas that they had to steal one as simple as this from us Seminoles.

I think we should start up a shop of original ideas just to help them out. I wouldn't be so bold as to try and make them smarter because that's is a hopeless cause. We could just give them some hints and then spell it for them so as they wouldn't fk it up. Even a blind hog finds an acorn every once in a while as they say up here in Upper Alabama.

NoleLizards likes this.
  34. NoleLizards

Expand Collapse

Well, just the fact that they hang out constantly on a Seminole web site perplexes me. I always feel dirty the rare brief times I go to gat-uhr bate if there's some news I want to check out. I guess even the turds don't like turds! :Face with Tears of Joy

Smackum likes this.
  35. Smackum

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I heard they had been banned down there, their own won't have them.

NoleLizards likes this.
  36. NoleLizards

Expand Collapse

That's as 'bout as bad as someone getting kicked out of a Democrat convention for being too radical!

Smackum likes this.
  37. Big Johnson

Big Johnson Contributor
    Expand Collapse

38. Vickirsam

Vickirsam Veteran Seminole Insider
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Please remind me again what was r strength of schedule number two or three. And how about all those cupcake teams the Gators played?

Smackum likes this.
  39. Smackum

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

"Lil Weenie" the Seminole copy cat. Fresh out of ideas and always will be. Not to worry, there will be one along any second to help you out. Dumb ass dummy.

40. Vickirsam

Vickirsam Veteran Seminole Insider
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

There's nothing original down there that's why they don't even have their own smack board. It requires a level of intelligence not possessed in Gainesville.

Smackum and NoleLizards like this.