ADVERTISEMENT

TB Lightning fans-split a season ticket package?

nolealum99

Freshman
Gold Member
Jul 2, 2002
I know there are a couple TB Lightning fans here. The guys who shared the other half of my season tickets backed out. I have two seats in section 114 on the aisle. 114, row K, seats 14 & 15 to be exact. I would like to have some pick up the other half so that I do not have to drop back to a half season package. You would be getting (2) seats for half of the games in the season. Email me if you're interested for details. jad7214@gmail.com

Did you renew your tix for this upcoming season? I was looking at the 10 game packs after one of the reps called me recently. Particularly the weekend one but was wondering if you did get the half season would you be interested in selling a few games instead.

Your timing is perfect. I was looking into Stub Hub today to find out what it would take to sell some tickets there. I actually bit the bullet and got the whole season by myself. I figured with the new conference alignment I should be able to sell the tickets pretty easy. And from the Canadians that I have talked to at the Forum in the past, they will pay whatever the price. Especially since I am lower level and on an aisle.

That said, I would be more than happy to sell you some tickets. I honestly have not gotten to look at the schedule to figure out what games I am definitely going to, but if you would like to send me a list of what games you are looking at I will let you know. You can email me at jad7214@gmail.com .

Originally posted by nolealum99:

Your timing is perfect. I was looking into Stub Hub today to find out what it would take to sell some tickets there. I actually bit the bullet and got the whole season by myself. I figured with the new conference alignment I should be able to sell the tickets pretty easy. And from the Canadians that I have talked to at the Forum in the past, they will pay whatever the price. Especially since I am lower level and on an aisle.

That said, I would be more than happy to sell you some tickets. I honestly have not gotten to look at the schedule to figure out what games I am definitely going to, but if you would like to send me a list of what games you are looking at I will let you know. You can email me at jad7214@gmail.com .
I should of clarified I need at least 2.

Originally posted by JacksonvilleBlue904:

I should of clarified I need at least 2.
I have two tickets. Section 114, row K, on aisle between 114 & 115. When I said I got the whole season by myself, I meant that I bought the 2 seats by myself. I live in Ocala and my buddy in St. Pete used to split the season with me so we each had 2 tickets to half the games. I am on my own this season so I have 2 seats to all games. A friend of mine in Tampa goes to most of the games I go to, but as I live in Ocala, there is no way I will make it to every game. I will probably go to about half, maybe more (depends on how pissed off my wife gets!!!!), of the games.

Question for you guys, what does a cheap ticket to a premier game in TB go for? I'm going to be in the area in October when the Blackhawks roll into town. I obviously would love to attend the game. Any idea what a cheap seat costs, and then what a seat in the corner of the 100 level would cost? Just trying to get a handle on what I should be looking at.

I will be putting my extras on Stub Hub in the next two weeks. Anyone who would like to purchase some tickets from me need to let me know which ones they would like. To refresh your memory, I have (2) seats in Section 114, Row K, on the aisle between Section 114 and 115. Email is in post above or let me know on here.

I know I may be beating a dead horse and maybe no one wants them, but this weekend I am going to sit down and figure out what games I am going to and put at least the front half of the season on Stubhub. You can see above where the two seats are, and I would obviously sell them to anyone on here at face value. They will go on Stubhub for more. I am not sure which games I am going to as of yet, but weekday games are easier for me. So if there are some weekend games you like, or any others, let me know.

Sorry I tend to forget about this forum. Were still on the fence here about the 4 and 10 game packages. The current only ones seem to be set in stone are the Chicago and Pittsburgh games and possibly buffalo . Email me at jaxblue904needstix at yahoo dot com
Posted from Rivals Mobile

So who did the Lightning piss off at the League office, such that they let us open the season with road games against the two Cup finalists from last year?

And we split, beating the Hawks on their home ice. Even though we started off with those two, after a three game road trip to start the season, we have a SEVEN game home stand. We could really make some hay if we can do well in that home stand.

And we split, beating the Hawks on their home ice. Even though we started off with those two, after a three game road trip to start the season, we have a SEVEN game home stand. We could really make some hay if we can do well in that home stand.
That was a very good split to start the season, but also odd. They really played better in Boston, other than crapping the bed on the power play. For the most part, got dominated in Chicago but stole a win somehow, then a good win in Buffalo. Now they need to have a strong homestand.

I know this thread is old and everything . But i was hoping to kickstart this early with enough time between now and start of the season. I am looking to trade games next season . I have a 10 game package and would like to see if anyone else is looking to trade. Could also sell too and just use it to purchase the games against opponents i haven't seen yet.

Since no one split with me last year, I went ahead and bought whole season and sold games I was not going to. I don't know whether they give you access to NHL ticket exchange, but I had great luck selling my tickets on their last year. I went to about 24 games and sold the rest. I think I only ate 2 games worth of tickets. I would be willing to sell any that I am not going to at face value if you want to sell yours and do that. I again re-upped for a full season, so if there is anyone who needs some games, let me know.

Since no one split with me last year, I went ahead and bought whole season and sold games I was not going to. I don't know whether they give you access to NHL ticket exchange, but I had great luck selling my tickets on their last year. I went to about 24 games and sold the rest. I think I only ate 2 games worth of tickets. I would be willing to sell any that I am not going to at face value if you want to sell yours and do that. I again re-upped for a full season, so if there is anyone who needs some games, let me know.
If it's the same price as last year and same seats, Ill take the penguins again. Also by the way i got a email the other day from you but it was spam email with a spam link just a fyi.

What's with the home opener being on a thursday btw.

I have Dallas, New Jersey, Philly, NYI, CBJ available in 326

Currently keeping FLA (home opener), Buffalo, Colorado, LAK, DET

If it's the same price as last year and same seats, Ill take the penguins again. Also by the way i got a email the other day from you but it was spam email with a spam link just a fyi.

What's with the home opener being on a thursday btw.

I have Dallas, New Jersey, Philly, NYI, CBJ available in 326

Currently keeping FLA (home opener), Buffalo, Colorado, LAK, DET
I have to check, but I think our tickets went up, but not too crazy, so if it is more it won't be more than a few bucks. I have to check the schedule as to when the Pens are, but you are first on the list if I am not using them.

Yeah, somehow my gmail got compromised and I had to re-do passwords and change security settings, the whole nine yards. Should be good now. Sorry about that.

They have had those in the past on weekdays. Really doesn't bother me, because weeknights are easier for me to be at the games anyway.

We will talk closer to the season, but I have down that you would like Pens if available.

Yeah the Pens are on the 23rd of December. The weekday games are pretty much unattainable for me as its usually 230 when I get home from the forum then. Hopefully soon my tickets will show up and then fan fest / equipment sale dates.

I completely understand as I live in Ocala and make the drive and you are a ways past me. No problem, let me know if there are any other games you are looking at on the weekend. I actually go to more games on the weekdays as it is easier for me to just leave after work on a weekday night. Weekends are tough as I have two small kids, although I might try the 4 year old at a game this season. Not to mention college football is on during the first half of the season.

Yeah the Pens are on the 23rd of December. The weekday games are pretty much unattainable for me as its usually 230 when I get home from the forum then. Hopefully soon my tickets will show up and then fan fest / equipment sale dates.

Fan Fest hasn't been announced yet, but I found out the dates through my source. I was told it was 9/27.

The 27th of course when I have a work event. Well, ticket packages should be received in the mail over the next few days though according to the email I received.

Got my season tickets on Monday afternoon. The TB Lightning have some awesome marketing and media people working for them. The tickets came folded in a Bolts flag with a welcome letter and my season ticket member cards inside.

Got my STM package early last week. Looking forward to the start of the hockey season. Also looks like the 3rd jersey will be black and wondering what used equipment will be at the sale at section 128 during fan fest.

Gonna make the pre-season game on Saturday and also take my 4 year old to his first hockey game. He has watched on TV and roots with me for the Bolts, but I'm gonna see what he thinks of the game. He has never really been in a huge crowd before, so I figured pre-season would be perfect. I cannot wait for this season to start!!

Gonna make the pre-season game on Saturday and also take my 4 year old to his first hockey game. He has watched on TV and roots with me for the Bolts, but I'm gonna see what he thinks of the game. He has never really been in a huge crowd before, so I figured pre-season would be perfect. I cannot wait for this season to start!!
Hope he really really enjoyed it .Good start to the season so far for the Bolts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT