ADVERTISEMENT

Tebow

This just in: Tim Tebow fielded a weak grounder and attempted to throw the runner out at first, but the ball was intercepted and returned for a touchdown.

Reactions: seminoleed
You have a point...he seems like he would be good at taking it up the middle.

He was disgruntled when the Oilers moved, and he couldn't catch on with the Packers.

So, on to baseball... Like you say, he's probably okay with anywhere up the middle. Pitcher is probably okay if a team just needs a middle reliever to grind out a couple innings. Either side of 2nd base is okay as long as he can call for the infield fly. But, CF could be problematic with less than 2 outs with his arm. He's probably okay coming off the bench and batting either way.

He was disgruntled when the Oilers moved, and he couldn't catch on with the Packers.

So, on to baseball... Like you say, he's probably okay with anywhere up the middle. Pitcher is probably okay if a team just needs a middle reliever to grind out a couple innings. Either side of 2nd base is okay as long as he can call for the infield fly. But, CF could be problematic with less than 2 outs with his arm. He's probably okay coming off the bench and batting either way.

images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F11%2F12%2Falrightythen.gif

We all know why Tebow is constantly in the news, and it has nothing to do with his professional career(s).

Mike Bianchi, who holds the ultimate man-crush on teabow, when no NFL team would give him a look after New England cut him: "They say they don't want the circus that he brings with him. I don't know why one of these more or less irrelevant teams has a problem with that. People LOVE the circus. I know I do."

Mike Bianchi on open mike AM740 this morning upon hearing the baseball news for the first time: "This is just ridiculous. The man hasn't played baseball since high school. He'll embarrass himself."

Nothing more need be said.

I can't...

ESPN scroll said Tim Tebow is transitioning..., so many jokes and then I still laughed to hard when the truth came up. I thought they were saying he was going to ANNOUNCE baseball for SEC network.

The funniest thing was they thought he played baseball in college.

Tim Tebow is a selfish bastard. He should be playing FB or TE in the NFL and just call it a day. He had a future at either of those positions and probably could be an All Pro TE but chose not to play those positions. Like someone said I think he's just doing this for attention.

If he played TE in the NFL, there was zero chance he would be an All-Pro TE. He doesn't have the flexibility, speed or size to play the position. The biggest myth is that he is a great athlete. Watch the special team plays when he was with the Jets. He was a stiff running down the field doing nothing.

He isn't Terrell Pryor

1/8 of the NFL teams have released Timmy.

To perpetuate the myth that Timmy wasn't giving a chance by the NFL, his best move is not get on the field.

I love Tebow. I hope he makes it to the big leagues. I never understood the hatred of this man. He is a fine upstanding man, i wish more men were like him.

You know he still carries a picture of roomie Aaron "Lifer" Hernandez in his wallet or fanny pack...........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT