ADVERTISEMENT

The consensus would be neutral colors?

runkpanole

Seminole Insider
Nov 17, 2002
I'm in Columbus for a wedding today and my cousin gave me tickets to the Ohio State game tonight. I would assume neutral colors? I do have my FSU shirt, but I'm not sure I want to subject myself to their fan base.

If your luck is anything like mine, wear neutral colors! I was in the Columbus area 2 weeks ago sporting the BCS national champ hoodie. Later that night was the GT game, while OSU had a good dominating game.

Reactions: Urban Cryer
If I'm attending the game I'll buy a tshirt of the home team (Nike, of course).

Yeah, I'm not buying an OSU shirt. I will do as little as possible to support Urban Meyer.

Yea, has nothing to do with supporting anyone. More so for the experience of attending the game, and to have part of that experience forever. Maybe it's just me, but visiting as many historical college football stadiums is a big part of my bucket list.

If it's not a team I dislike for any reason, I will typically wear a solid shirt in one of the home teams colors I find least offensive.

Yea, has nothing to do with supporting anyone. More so for the experience of attending the game, and to have part of that experience forever. Maybe it's just me, but visiting as many historical college football stadiums is a big part of my bucket list.
I agree with visiting as many stadiums as possible. Death Valley is high on my list, I just didn't want to wear Ohio State stuff. I have nothing against Ohio State (beautiful campus, fans were cool), I just hate Urban Meyer and probably wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT