ADVERTISEMENT

The Creator

seminoleed

Veteran Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
Cape Coral, FL
Saw this yesterday, and it is one hell of a movie. It needs to be seen in a theater, the bigger the screen the better. Visuals and sound are enormous, and the acting is terrific.

Given that there are some flaws in the story line, I still was riveted in my seat for the entire film. The guy who made it is clearly opposed to AI, and the movie itself is really relevant right now based on things going on in the worldd.

It won't win any Oscars, but I thought it was amazing. (Also, trailers for a new Napoleon movie coming soon look awesome as well._)

Reactions: QuaZ2002
Saw this yesterday, and it is one hell of a movie. It needs to be seen in a theater, the bigger the screen the better. Visuals and sound are enormous, and the acting is terrific.

Given that there are some flaws in the story line, I still was riveted in my seat for the entire film. The guy who made it is clearly opposed to AI, and the movie itself is really relevant right now based on things going on in the worldd.

It won't win any Oscars, but I thought it was amazing. (Also, trailers for a new Napoleon movie coming soon look awesome as well._)
Previews look great.
But dang man, got me all excited about a Napoleon Dynamite sequel and then IMDb’d it… hopes dashed.

Well I sat through Bonfire of the Vanities 30 years ago and it made me laugh😉. Have you seen Saltburn yet? It’s like if Blue Velvet and Clockwork Orange had a baby😳. Got to be in the right frame of mind

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT