ADVERTISEMENT

The most hilarious revelation about the Ashley Madison hack yet

surfnole

Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
What a brilliant scam. Technology used for one of the oldest scams in the book.

"Was Ashley Madison a website full of married guys who spent their time trying to hook up with bots and/or other guys whom they thought were women? Gizmodo has taken a look at some of the leaked data about the website and has found that the reality is it’s “like a science fictional future where every woman on Earth is dead, and some Dilbert-like engineer has replaced them with badly-designed robots.”"

"In fact, the site estimates that roughly 12,000 of the 5.5 million registered female accounts are actually used by women on a regular basis. "

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/most-hilarious-revelation-ashley-madison-hack-yet-031557791.html

How would you like to be the poor SOBs who signed up for this, got strung along for a few months/years before they realized it was all fake, and then a few years later have an enraged wife wanting divorce.

How would you like to be the poor SOBs who signed up for this, got strung along for a few months/years before they realized it was all fake, and then a few years later have an enraged wife wanting divorce.

It would beat the hell out of being the husband of one of the very few skank-wives who really was on there banging dudes.

Ashley Madison made $115 million in revenue last year.

I'm shocked at that number. I'd have thought it would've been more like 5-10 mil

What's equally interesting is the state with the highest number of members is Alabama. Right in the heart of the Bible belt.

I would say 10% of those who profess to be Christian in the US are actually real practicing believers. The rest fill out a form on a census question and/ or go to church once a year.... Alabama isn't much different.

I would say 10% of those who profess to be Christian in the US are actually real practicing believers. The rest fill out a form on a census question and/ or go to church once a year.... Alabama isn't much different.

Practicing what is the question? Are the Duggars practicing believers? Would Jesus recognize what they've done to his religion? I like the new Pope, that dude is the first person in a long time that seems to talk about the stuff that Jesus did. Helping the sick and poor, not worrying about who your neighbor is effing.

What a judgmental comment.

Are you part of the 10%?

Who knows who is a Christian and who isn't? Seems like that's for God, if he exists, to figure out. No?

Anyway, you may be right. I have no idea. Alabama is certainly stereotypically perceived as different than most of the rest of the U.S. though. Whether they are or not I don't know.

Practicing what is the question? Are the Duggars practicing believers? Would Jesus recognize what they've done to his religion? I like the new Pope, that dude is the first person in a long time that seems to talk about the stuff that Jesus did. Helping the sick and poor, not worrying about who your neighbor is effing.

The Duggar dude is a disgrace and I dislike this pope who is too political for my tastes

Reactions: goldmom
What a judgmental comment.

Are you part of the 10%?

Who knows who is a Christian and who isn't? Seems like that's for God, if he exists, to figure out. No?

Anyway, you may be right. I have no idea. Alabama is certainly stereotypically perceived as different than most of the rest of the U.S. though. Whether they are or not I don't know.

What, do you think America is a Christian nation? I sure as heck don't. If it was there wouldn't be the absolute greed, violence, judgemental behavior, assaults, etc that we see today. I said 10% because that is what it seems like to me. It's not hard to figure out who follows Jesus teachings and who doesn't. There is a reason he was called the prince of peace. The majority of the people I know check the Christian box on the census form yet haven't opened a bible in years.

Yes church is a place for sinners but if you aren't repenting of sins and working to improve on said sins what is the point? There was a reason Jesus said (paraphrasing) only a few would make it/ be deserving.

Ashley Madison made $115 million in revenue last year.

I'm shocked at that number. I'd have thought it would've been more like 5-10 mil

Damn!.....I'm thinking it's time for a new hack proof site for men who want to hook up with virtual chicks.

What, do you think America is a Christian nation? I sure as heck don't. If it was there wouldn't be the absolute greed, violence, judgemental behavior, assaults, etc that we see today.

If America were more religious, there would be a lot more Ashley Madison users for sure

Last edited:
Reactions: MIKE_G
I read that and it's not surprising. Really, how many women need to go online to have an affair or hookup? It makes no sense.

Although it does give credence to the popular excuse that "I just signed up but never met anyone."

The State Attorney in Orange County -- Jeff Ashton -- was recently identified as a subscriber. He admitted his transgression in a tearful press conference, blah-blah-blah. Dude said that he "signed up out of curiosity," but never actually had an affair. Yeah, OK, good luck convincing your wife of that....sounds like the "I did not inhale" defense. Ashton will soon be drummed out of office. Too bad Willie Meggs was not involved.

I find it par for the course that Josh Dugger had an account. When will the wife leave him?

I find it par for the course that Josh Dugger had an account. When will the wife leave him?

She won't. She's been brought up in that cult masquerading as a church, with little education and understanding of the world. Total domination by the husband is accepted.

And Francis is just showing the effect of growing up in a part of the world dominated by Communistic Maryknoll priests dedicated to overthrowing South American dictators. I am no fan of Francis.

IMO, making it to Heaven as a Christian is all about believing and repentance. Nothing in there about having to be perfect or not screwing up. But once you have learned it to be wrong, and you have recognized it to be wrong and have been punished, but still choose to do wrong....no you are playing with fire, literally.

She won't. She's been brought up in that cult masquerading as a church, with little education and understanding of the world. Total domination by the husband is accepted.

And Francis is just showing the effect of growing up in a part of the world dominated by Communistic Maryknoll priests dedicated to overthrowing South American dictators. I am no fan of Francis.

Yes because the overthrow of dictators is a terrible idea.

John Paul II was hated by the liberals because he openly denounced the communists and even was said to be working against them.

THIS Pope is sticking his head in business that he doesn't have the right too. Things like a world tax for climate, denouncing capitalism while trolling for money, etc..

It is impossible for man not to sin. The only difference between Christians and non believers is that Christians know they aren't getting to heaven except through professing Jesus as savior from that sin. It's a pretty simple concept really.

I'm not a big fan of organized religion. I'm a Catholic who married a Jew. Just too many knot holes to jump through to prove to everyone your a good person.

Joe Biden's Son Blames "Russian Agents" For Ashley Madison Profile
Biden thinks international agents, possibly Russian, who objected to his board membership with a Ukrainian gas company set up a fake account to discredit him. However, IP mapping and credit card information suggests otherwise...

Reactions: LesClaypool
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT