ADVERTISEMENT

The Players Championship

My favorite spots to sit and watch shots come into greens are back of #4, and behind #11. To the left of #16 is pretty good as you can watch that and #17. Don't sit in a spot where the tree in the middle of the water blocks your view to #17 green. This area is always crowded, but still a good spot. My two favorite underrated spots if you just like to be close to players are to the left of #1 fairway and right of #10 fairway. On #1 many players miss this fairway left as they are staying away from bunkers and water right. I have had so many balls land right at my feet and no one is ever there. It is also in the shade mode of the day. The right side of #10 is much the same.

My favorite spots to sit and watch shots come into greens are back of #4, and behind #11. To the left of #16 is pretty good as you can watch that and #17. Don't sit in a spot where the tree in the middle of the water blocks your view to #17 green. This area is always crowded, but still a good spot. My two favorite underrated spots if you just like to be close to players are to the left of #1 fairway and right of #10 fairway. On #1 many players miss this fairway left as they are staying away from bunkers and water right. I have had so many balls land right at my feet and no one is ever there. It is also in the shade mode of the day. The right side of #10 is much the same.

Thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT