ADVERTISEMENT

The Strain...

LesClaypool

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Jan 12, 2004
Tallahassee
Just got done watching the 1st two seasons. Overall, I'm entertained. Disappointed w/how season 2 ended though. Pretty lame to (spoilers forthcoming) kill the 2 hottest chicks on the show in the same episode.

Just got done watching the 1st two seasons. Overall, I'm entertained. Disappointed w/how season 2 ended though. Pretty lame to (spoilers forthcoming) kill the 2 hottest chicks on the show in the same episode.

It just gets crazier and crazier as the seasons go on (and will go on). Unlike Walking Dead or Last Ship, it follows the books pretty close (like 97%).

I really like this show a lot despite the fact that the main character and his son both suck. I root for them to die every episode.

I really like this show a lot despite the fact that the main character and his son both suck. I root for them to die every episode.

You're definitely not supposed to like the son. He's an irredeemable dick in the book, it's more about how strong a fathers love is even in the face of vampires and a useless ahole son.

Tribe, I think I dislike the actor playing the father more than I dislike the character. The son just sucks all around. There are some awesome characters too: love the German and the Hunter.

The kid in season 1 was fine, I enjoyed him. The new kid from season 2 is a dip sh!t and a terrible actor. His disgruntled looks are atrocious.

Tribe, I think I dislike the actor playing the father more than I dislike the character. The son just sucks all around. There are some awesome characters too: love the German and the Hunter.

I do think a different actor may have a better take on the father. In the books he's not as feckless.

Reactions: nynole1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT