ADVERTISEMENT

Tom/Gisele Call It Quits

They are independently very wealthy but seemed to have a good relationship and their children well adjusted. Thirteen years of marriage almost doubles the national average. Sad.
Not a “long-term marriage” under Florida law, and I will assume pre-nup agreements are in place. So I doubt this is a huge financial deal. But totally agree that it is sad that “13” almost doubles the national average.

Not a “long-term marriage” under Florida law, and I will assume pre-nup agreements are in place. So I doubt this is a huge financial deal. But totally agree that it is sad that “13” almost doubles the national average.
Until the last few years, her earnings dwarfed his. Yes, they are two very successful and wealthy people. I don't get the shots at them in the OP.

Dont Get It Fran Healy GIF by Travis

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE
It’s really funny to me when people say “oh he just had to play another year and throw away his marriage”. Why don’t people say that about every other athlete/coach/CEO/investment banker? By this logic once you’ve made enough money you should just retire and sit at home. Is Mike Norvell a bad father/husband bc he’s still coaching? He’s made over $20M in his career so he certainly could afford to live a fantastic life without ever working again. None of us know what kind of husband and father Brady is, and the speculation and obsession with celeb personal lives is kind of pathetic to me. (This is not meant for the OP, just in general).

• Love
Reactions: goldmom and bcherod
It’s really funny to me when people say “oh he just had to play another year and throw away his marriage”. Why don’t people say that about every other athlete/coach/CEO/investment banker? By this logic once you’ve made enough money you should just retire and sit at home. Is Mike Norvell a bad father/husband bc he’s still coaching? He’s made over $20M in his career so he certainly could afford to live a fantastic life without ever working again. None of us know what kind of husband and father Brady is, and the speculation and obsession with celeb personal lives is kind of pathetic to me. (This is not meant for the OP, just in general).
My doctor caught me one day, while waiting for my appt. I had just put down Scientific American and picked up People. He said, "you know you lose 10 IQ points every time you read that magazine". I laughed.

I have an SIL that buys all that stuff, and she is fixated on celebrities.

But, to each their own.

Tom's better off now... He'll have his pick of hot 23year-olds.

For the life of me, I can't understand why more rich & famous celebrities/athletes don't follow the Derrick Jeter/Leo DiCaprio model.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Why is it Toms fault for playing another year? Why isn't it her fault for not supporting him? It works both ways. We just celebrated 29 years on Saturday and it is never a one way street.

They are independently very wealthy but seemed to have a good relationship and their children well adjusted. Thirteen years of marriage almost doubles the national average. Sad.
That is sad. I was on the couch Saturday at 11am and the wife announced " its our anniversary lets go have lunch" I said FSU is on lets do dinner instead. She left and went shopping and we went to dinner afterwards. Both were happy.

Reactions: goldmom and bcherod
The Pub sub and the new collection of tank tops were the final straw. Now he can go slumming and seek out the jort wearing chicks.

The Pub sub and the new collection of tank tops were the final straw. Now he can go slumming and seek out the jort wearing chicks.
Yuk.
First thing I hope he does is grow out his hair, stop getting the facials and Botox and put on a few pounds. Look like a real guy and don’t have that male model look.
And dammit eat a steak!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT