ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer talking ish

BelemNole

Veteran Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
Roseville, CA
On Bill O'Reilly about FSU handling Jameis. Had the effing nerve to say he wouldn't have put up with that.

Sure, murder and mayhem, but he draws the line at crab legs. Ass-hat.

Reactions: ReliableOstrich
On Bill O'Reilly about FSU handling Jameis. Had the effing nerve to say he wouldn't have put up with that.

Sure, murder and mayhem, but he draws the line at crab legs. Ass-hat.

He was seriously on O'Reilly? Why? I dont get why he is a political issue.

That was great! But how hard is it to figure out that the crab leg thing happened during BASEBALL season! Drives me crazy when people talk about how Jimbo did nothing and he was never punished.

And Urban Meyer can go eat a bag #!%^s

Now why wouldn't espin show a similar clip about 'The Hypocrite'?

Now why wouldn't espin show a similar clip about 'The Hypocrite'?
g3ib1.jpg

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Anyone else notice Mark May and the other espn douche bags that raked jameis over the coals just laughed off the dui during the halftime show?

Reactions: CJRN
I can understand why Mark May didn't make a big deal out of it.

Definitely.

"As a member of the Redskins, May was twice arrested for DUI."

Plus there's this.

"In January 1979, as a sophomore at Pitt, May was arrested for disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, criminal mischief, inciting a riot, and making terroristic threats. May reportedly was jumping on top of parked cars, threatening police officers and encouraging a crowd of onlookers to fight the officers."

Anyone else notice Mark May and the other espn douche bags that raked jameis over the coals just laughed off the dui during the halftime show?

I'm more bothered by the fact that he was accused of domestic violence last year, I'm pretty sure he had a prior alcohol incident, and now the defense commentators are making is that he's a good kid. Dalvin was having the game of his life and apropos of nothing the announcers brought up the accusation he hit a woman.

Definitely.

Plus there's this.

"In January 1979, as a sophomore at Pitt, May was arrested for disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, criminal mischief, inciting a riot, and making terroristic threats. May reportedly was jumping on top of parked cars, threatening police officers and encouraging a crowd of onlookers to fight the officers."

One of my favorite Gameday signs was the scoreboard showing Arrests: Mark May 3, Jameis Winston 0

Actually the OSU AD stated that since it is a misdemeanor that the mandatory 2 game wasn't enforced.The news is spinning it as Urban being a real disciplinarian in suspending him 1 game by saying "he didn't even have to do that but he did"....amazing

Actually the OSU AD stated that since it is a misdemeanor that the mandatory 2 game wasn't enforced.The news is spinning it as Urban being a real disciplinarian in suspending him 1 game by saying "he didn't even have to do that but he did"....amazing

Wait so it has to be a FELONY to get suspended even two games? Lol, that's some tough standards Lou.

Definitely.

Plus there's this.

bx_kamdieaarpqe.jpg

Summer term and he can earn it back....and guarantee you that he will earn it back. What a farce...
The way I took the quite is that JT has to earn back being a scholarship player, not that he can earn back money from the summer aid.

Does FSU really want to compare misdemeanor citation punishments?

The way I took the quite is that JT has to earn back being a scholarship player, not that he can earn back money from the summer aid.

Does FSU really want to compare misdemeanor citation punishments?

He'll automatically go back on scholarship in the fall (I don't know if he is draft eligible). If he is a good boy (and when the press dies down) Urbie will put him back on scholarship and he can go to summer school. I doubt he's going to go to summer school if he doesn't have a scholarship.

Sure, I'll compare. Peter Warrick was suspended for 2 games during a Heisman campaign (which cost him the award) and Coles was dismissed for a trumped up grand theft charge -- that he plead guilty to petty theft (as misdemeanor).

Probably the greatest WR in modern college history (Randy Moss) was dismissed from the team for a single positive marijuana test.

I will put FSU record up against Urbie Myer everyday on twice on Sunday. The guy is a snake oil salesman. ESPN refuses to call him out because he was one of them.

They are pulling Barrett's scholarship for a quarter as well. Probably a $4-5k value.

For the SUMMER.

You are not required to take classes during the summer. They call it going home for the summer.

The guy is such a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT