ADVERTISEMENT

Walking Dead

Tired of the stupid crossbow and people getting close to "dead" people and getting bitten. It's just corny at this point.

But is it just me or are the t shirts getting a little skimpier?

The whole lure the guy next to the zombie in a tree so he could get bitten just seemed like a terrible cliched way to progress through a video game. In fact I think it was used in one of the Walking Dead games as an objective. I kind of rolled my eyes at it. This last episode was one of the first that really felt like a waste of time and made little sense to me. The pacing was weird and it just felt disjointed. I'm assuming its leading up to something important, but that was one of the worst episodes since season 2 in my opinion.

After the first three episodes, this season has slowed to a crawl. And I liked the Karate Kid Meets Zombies Episode. I'm all in on the show, so I'm not quitting, but I hope things pick up.

I think, for me, I like when the group is together, this whole split apart business doesn't work for me...Seems like we've gone 1/2 of the season with no Rick/Michonne/Daryl/etc.

And was I the only one that didn't understand anything that Abe and Sasha were saying to each other before Abe met the hanging Sgt Zombie? I had no clue what they were saying. I don't really care, either.
Maybe you should drink less while watching the show...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT