ADVERTISEMENT

What is the best way to get rose bowl tickets?

NMColtsFan06

Veteran Seminole Insider
Aug 27, 2007
I need 4 we want to go visit my buddy in the military and see the Noles.

We have reserved 4 premium tix. We're planning to go if Noles were headed to New Orleans. Will decide in next 24 hours if we will go to Pasadena as we did this past Jan? If not we will sell them.

Originally posted by How bout those noles:
We have reserved 4 premium tix. We're planning to go if Noles were headed to New Orleans. Will decide in next 24 hours if we will go to Pasadena as we did this past Jan? If not we will sell them.
What is face value for tix Thanks

I have requested 14 additional Rose Bowl Tickets in the FSU Block with a Face Value of $175.00. I do not need these tickets and will be releasing them unless there are any Warchant Posters who could not order tickets and would like to bo to the FIRST FSU ROSE BOWL game.

Use lanoles@aol.com to email me. I need to know if you are interested by NOON Monday in order to confirm ticket purchase.

These are at FACE VALUE, and this is done as a service to others who might not be able to get these tickets.

LaNoles

This post was edited on 12/7 4:56 PM by Lanoles

Originally posted by JLORYFSU!:

Originally posted by How bout those noles:
What is face value for tix Thanks

$175
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT