ADVERTISEMENT

What is your opinion on the NBA vs College Ball?

GwinnettNole

Seminole Insider
Sep 4, 2001
I posted this in the bball forum as well-- wanted to post it here too:

I've actually done a 180 from a few years ago and have started watching the NBA moreso than in previous years. Almost to the point of preferring it over college ball. I don't know if it's because of the noles and our style of play or because of the 1 and done rules that is ridiculous for college bball or whatever but I find myself more in-tune with the hawks and magic so far this season (grew up a magic fan and now live in suburban Atlanta).

I'll add there are things that have turned me off regarding college sports in general lately. One of those is the leagues transforming which includes the ACC. With U of L and Syracuse in the ACC the chance of us ever winning it anytime soon is not good. I will never understand the desire to have the majority of the best schools of a sport (i.e: ACC- bball, SEC- football) all in the same conference.

Originally posted by kooterridesagain:
I disagree. College looks like my local ymca. NBA looks like what bball used to be. College ball I keep moving away from its awful
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Really? College ball used to be non-existent traveling calls and sumo wrestling under the rim? Not the college game I watched. Pro football and basketball pales in comparison to the college game, IMHO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT