ADVERTISEMENT

Would you...

littleitch1

Seminole Insider
Nov 26, 2008
Ever eat chicken fingers from a gas station?

Not a saws or a big chain like that but a little bp station?

My bil loves them, as do lots of horse people

To me it would equate to getting food from DQ

So tonight he had those strips while I had Publix tenders

So would any of you eat from a small gas station?

Reactions: BrianNole777
when Traveling across country as a child my dad used to say some of the best food was at truck stops.
I‘d have to see it. If it was 6pm and no one else was there I’d probably pass. Here where I live there is a Shell station that supposedly has the best wings in north Florida. So, I think I would at least think about it.

Some of the best chicken around here comes from a Tom Thumb gas station. The ladies cooking it reminds you of the lunch ladies of our youth. Livers and gizzards too!

Dude, you eat chicken livers and gizzards? I'm sorry, that's something I'd expect from a stinkin' Gator, but not you.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Dude, you eat chicken livers and gizzards? I'm sorry, that's something I'd expect from a stinkin' Gator, but not you.
I'm not a fan of gizzards but I love liver of all types. I guess that comes from my grandparents who ate every bit of the animal. Nothing went to waste. Shoot, I grew up eating brains and eggs for breakfast at their house.

Some of the best food comes from small gas station places. Fried food, Mexican and even good Asian food can be at gas stations.

Reactions: aawash and DFSNOLE
I'm not a fan of gizzards but I love liver of all types. I guess that comes from my grandparents who ate every bit of the animal. Nothing went to waste. Shoot, I grew up eating brains and eggs for breakfast at their house.
sick vomit GIF by New Amsterdam

My uncle had the corner Texaco Station in Thomasville GA for many years on Broad Street (1940's-thru the 1970's)---he sold all sorts of treats (huge drink cooler, ice cream cooler, sandwiches, boiled peanuts, etc.)---BUT Dodson's Drive-in a half a block away had the best chili dogs going in old T-ville.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT