ADVERTISEMENT

13 Hours

PoopandBoogers

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Don't know much about the Benghazi situation but this trailer looks pretty intense. It's a Michael Bay film though, so cross your fingers.

That looks really intense and Vox already hates it, so probably go see. Max Martini was great in The Unit. Freakin' John Krasinski is a curve ball.

i4gXVs.jpg

I could of used those guys to get me out of that bar Friday night...

Last edited:
That looks really intense and Vox already hates it, so probably go see. Max Martini was great in The Unit. Freakin' John Krasinski is a curve ball.

i4gXVs.jpg
Going for EXACTLY that reason!

I saw him in The Wire, but I did not realize that Nick Sobotka was played by Liev Schreiber's half-brother, Pablo.

This movie does look intense and I think I will end up seeing it in the theatre.

I highly doubt that he mentions that it was a series of attacks and after the first one that lasted 2 hours they requested military attack copters from a war ship 2 hours away but was denied by the SOS because she believed it was over and didn't want to provoke. After the second attack all were ordered to stand down again. Before the battles 1/2 way point the SOS had gone to bed, the SOD was "out of the loop" and the President was in Las Vegas dancing and partying with Beyonce and Jay Z. I hope he didn't try to make this a "feel good" movie, because this was a major F#&K UP...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT