ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Braves Thread

At least they ripped your heart out early tonight.
Worst winning percentage in the entire Baseball league, except for Philadelphia. Atlanta keeps trying to take over the worst spot but so far Philies are putting up a valiant fight to stay there.

Worst winning percentage in the entire Baseball league, except for Philadelphia. Atlanta keeps trying to take over the worst spot but so far Philies are putting up a valiant fight to stay there.
We've got 3 in a row against Philly. Loser of the series gets a toilet bowl.

And Fredi will just keep on trucking as the manager. Why not fire him and bring in the 2017 manager early so he can mold the youth next year for the run in 2017 and beyond (if that is indeed the plan). I have to admit at this point, I'd rather the team lose and secure the best pick possible, but after seeing this past off-season and the moves made in-season, I'm sure Hart will just take a pitcher who is a likely TJ candidate.

And Fredi will just keep on trucking as the manager. Why not fire him and bring in the 2017 manager early so he can mold the youth next year for the run in 2017 and beyond (if that is indeed the plan). I have to admit at this point, I'd rather the team lose and secure the best pick possible, but after seeing this past off-season and the moves made in-season, I'm sure Hart will just take a pitcher who is a likely TJ candidate.
Never thought we'd see a guy who made us wish Wren was still there.

Question is, can the Braves win 4 before they lose 10? #No100LossSeason
Not sure. That's a rough final stretch for them. Maybe get two against Miami and sneak two more in? Based on win percentage in second half I say no considering a lot of those wins are against the Phillies

The only way the braves can even begin to approach 81 wins in 2016 they would have to have almost complete and total health for the entire team for the entire season. That's not asking for much....

That has always been his job title, right even though he was doing the job of the GM?

I believe so. As to the "hire," Coppolella basically did all the work this season and facilitated the trades that were made. Now he has the title and pay to go with his position. A few other teams were looking into him, and I think the move was made to keep him here, as he was the long term goal of the higher ups.

I believe so. As to the "hire," Coppolella basically did all the work this season and facilitated the trades that were made. Now he has the title and pay to go with his position. A few other teams were looking into him, and I think the move was made to keep him here, as he was the long term goal of the higher ups.
So we can expect years more of trades for pitchers with a Tommy John history? Great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT