ADVERTISEMENT

FL@Kentucky on now.
Clemson @Syracuse as well.
ND at Duke later. Duke QB is out of Alabama (Fairhope) and is a pretty sharp heady player.
ND has Sam Hartman and is coming off that OT loss against the Buckeyes. They’ll play angry.

That’s a neat bit of trivia about the Duke QB; Fairhope would occasionally give my HS and my brother’s HS a challenge in the playoffs. That game is a good recommendation for when the Oregon/stanford game gets out of hand. Speaking of, USC might pull their starters after the first half…
21-7 USC whose D is still lagging behind their O.
Kentucky up 23-0 on the Fightin Flawda Gatas.

FL@Kentucky on now.
Clemson @Syracuse as well.
ND at Duke later. Duke QB is out of Alabama (Fairhope) and is a pretty sharp heady player.
ND has Sam Hartman and is coming off that OT loss against the Buckeyes. They’ll play angry.
Are you related to Lindsey Nelson, Chis Shenkel or Keith "FFFFummble" or "Whooooa Nellie" Jackson?
Asking for a friend? :) You're not one of those who steals material are you? :)
From the land of flowing milk and honey.. Upon preliminary review, you have now been placed on double secret probation until further notice. There will be no further comments made at this time until a thorough internal, objective and unbiased investigation has been completed. Thank you. :)

Maybe the biggest coaching choke job of all time. Even if the play call was from the OC, Cristobal should have overruled that! GT fired their DC after losing to Bowling Green. Maybe scUM fires their OC.

Couldn't the QB just called a different play and taken the knee? Or is he too stupid to be allowed that privilege.

Reactions: CC0492
Good point. Three people failed the team in that game. Vandyke should've realized it also. dUMb
And while we’re at it, let’s not excuse Chaney, who could have said “screw this idiocy” as soon as he was handed the rock and just immediately hit the turf with it securely smothered beneath him instead of lunging ahead into traffic

Reactions: CC0492
And while we’re at it, let’s not excuse Chaney, who could have said “screw this idiocy” as soon as he was handed the rock and just immediately hit the turf with it securely smothered beneath him instead of lunging ahead into traffic
Well at least there weren't that many people there to see it all go down. I think the Rays first playoff game of 19k had more fans present.

From looking at the box score it would seem some stat chasing was going on. Chaney ended with 106 but I think he was at 99 before the run. If so thats really dumb.

NFL sucks.
Too many teams. Too many meaningless games. The only loyalty is to the dollar as the college game is getting there as well. The greed for money, power and control is corrupting the passion and the integrity of the game. As in sports in general. Virtually every decision is driven by the dollar.

391738755_10230675825267490_4991024134281798337_n.jpg

UNC shut them down 40-7 last week. If we can't do the same or better than that, I think we will have trouble further down the schedule.

Reactions: BrianNole777
A wild weekend for sure. We’re gonna have a tough one next weekend with Duke - they’re no joke and Elko is a solid game day coach.
To see SC get whipped by a “just above average” ND team exposes Caleb Williams and means Lincoln Riley still has no defense.
Oregon/Washington was hugely entertaining and it’s a shame one of them had to lose.
The Mizzou/Kentucky game was a good one too.
Drake Maye at UNC will be a huge draft day get for some NFL cellar dweller.

A wild weekend for sure. We’re gonna have a tough one next weekend with Duke - they’re no joke and Elko is a solid game day coach.
To see SC get whipped by a “just above average” ND team exposes Caleb Williams and means Lincoln Riley still has no defense.
Oregon/Washington was hugely entertaining and it’s a shame one of them had to lose.
Good weekend of football all the way around.

Louisville lost so no 3 way tiebreaker with unbeatens.
Colorado lost and Hunter got cooked on numerous plays.
USC lost.... but ND won
Miami lost
Florida almost lost which would have been icing on the cake.
FSU won convincingly.

Reactions: F4Gary and goldmom
Dear Ms. Mussberger, Thanks for the weekend review; And wasn't that a wild hugely entertaining halftime show? It was well above "just above average." Beat those Dookies!!! :) The Fairhope Coaching Posse is coming to support Leonard whether he's playing or not. Rollin'.... Rollin'.... Rollin'.... My ass is getting swollen. Rawhide! Giddy Up! :)

Reactions: goldmom
The Noles have a road trip to their usual house of horrors this week. I hope we can shut them down for 4 quarters this time and get out of there without any injuries. ☝️

The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party this Saturday. Can't root for UGA or the shiteatinggators! But I can cheer on the zombies to invade that stadium if the Zombie Apocalypse happens!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT